Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

All in good fun. I’m a proud owner of a 2CGC hat because hat addictions and cool logos.

2 Likes

I need to play there! looks sick

4 Likes

Dude when EVER you want…let’s go

You’d love it. The CCC delivers, every time.

8 Likes

Wyoming is great provided you limit your stay to J-Hole.

3 Likes

I don’t care what those states are called as long as Big Sky stays on the Ikon pass…

3 Likes

i’d be down. love me some CCC.

2 Likes

Any dispensary will do.

2 Likes

@Pinehurts made a friend at Palmira today.

14 Likes

Course dogs are out, course cats are in BIG

7 Likes

Really enjoyed Palmira today. Course was in good shape, greens were decently fast. Some of the bunkers were a bit scruffy. They need to give some local kid a job running around filling water coolers.

Thanks for sherpa’ing us around, @djheadley!

Golf cat was :100:

10 Likes

Out at Kemper Lakes for a wedding this evening - anyone else out here need me to join them for a few holes??

Happy to lead ya around! Spreading the good word that is Palmira. Course Sits on the only hills in north west Indiana

2 Likes

Is the bonus par 3 playable?

1 Like

Hole 12.5? Pace was refreshingly quick, so we hustled on. Plus we had a 4th that, for whatever reason, was not able to see/find his ball after it left his clubface.

Also hole 17 should be nominated for The Yuck Club.

3 Likes

Has anyone been to Lac La belle this season? Worth the trip?

2 Likes

I think it is. I played there about a month ago and it was in good shape.
The course is fun and interesting. If it’s firm there’s a lot of ways to move a ball on the ground.
Greens are crazy, like MP is kinda flat crazy.
I’m heading there today actually to play in a TGJ event tonight and tomorrow.

3 Likes

Maybe it was my shanked 6i that ended up behind the tree on 15, but I’m gonna go 17 > 15. If necessary I’ll take this take to the Contrarian Takes thread.

Poor Brad. I felt like golf hates him.

2 Likes

New Golfhouse facility incoming!

11 Likes

Is this the same location we were at this winter?

1 Like

It is right down the road. We are a couple units away from the Kohls by Fox Valley mall.

3 Likes