Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Get Off My Lawn Grumpy Old Man GIF - Get Off My Lawn Grumpy Old Man Angry - Discover & Share GIFs

9 Likes

Here we are trying to put the Fresh Coast Flock in a body bag in two weeks, and Ohio gives us a drive by. No respect for the older brother of the Midwest.

13 Likes

8 Likes

Are these not Ohio?

4 Likes

No, there is stuff to do in those states. Therefore, not Ohio.

5 Likes

11 Likes

2 Likes

Aren’t you on a boat down in French Lick by now?

1 Like

I literally have one hour of “work” left

4 Likes

Hey all! New member here, out in the western burbs. Glad to be here!

12 Likes

This ^

Also…the first post should give ya everything you need to know :slight_smile:
Welcome to the Refuge!

1 Like

Also what about Ohio 2?

9 Likes

Lucky

2 Likes

I definitely read that and didn’t even think to include that in my first message.

Around me, Aurelio’s used to be my go to but they’ve started to lose that spot. Currently searching for a new favorite place. Also Miller Lite is my go to macro.

4 Likes

holy shit that is hilarious.

“wyoming deemed unnecessary”

2 Likes

@baldvinny can attest…we just need to keep Yellowstone/West Yellowstone, the Tetons, and the Town of Jackson. The rest is dumb.

3 Likes

I’ve been to laramie and don’t need to go back. When a college can be a population influx in your state that’s when we should reconsider statehood

1 Like

On the other hand, move to Wyoming and you have like 70x the voting power in federal elections compared to Californians.

6 Likes

but then you live in wyoming

3 Likes

@TCRBrad are we the only Cary CC (Triple C) stans in the thread? Best course under $35 walking in the state EASILY.

5 Likes