Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Did you use the mini bottle as the tee? If not it does not count

4 Likes

We can certainly try on Saturday!

The first bottle went to @Big_RanDeer at Streamsong. The others were used to make some delicious Green River cocktails around St. Patrick’s Day. Sounds like we can kill these off this weekend.

4 Likes

I’ve caught that there’s something to that…

1 Like

Been living (& working) in Ukrainian Village since 2015, let me know if you want any tips on places to eat/drink. Also always happy to meet up for a shot of malort :yum:

2 Likes

After entering the transfer portal from the Southwest Roost Runners, I’m blessed to announce my commitment to join the 2CGC to further my golf and message boarding career.

Just finished grad school at ASU and moved up here to work at the WGA. I know pretty much nobody in the area, so looking to #GetInvolved in the community.

Here are my stats:
HI - 10.2
Beer - Old Style (I was raised right)
Pizza - Pat’s
Cubs Season Tickets Owned - 2
Instagram - alektimm

Looking forward to meeting y’all :+1:

24 Likes

We are burning through our NIL Collective this spring. Welcome, there is an active Discord as well.

7 Likes

We’re gonna have to start setting aside some of our budget just for these portal transfers. Good talent doesn’t come cheap.

12 Likes

Awesome, much appreciated! I’ll definitely take you up on that and will try to find you and introduce myself tomorrow!

3 Likes

I’m just here to earn my spot and the respect of the coaching staff. And hit the books, of course.

6 Likes

Ahh yes, how could I forget, we are all “Student” athletes.

8 Likes

Someone get this guy the Discord link @Pinehurts.

Welcome!

If you’re looking for food recommendations, courses to play, or people to play with, we certainly (hopefully, maybe) can meet all those needs.

5 Likes

Welcome… I hope you read the fine print…the 2CGC portal is one way and you can never leave (one guy tried).

8 Likes

blood in blood out

4 Likes

We have two open spots tomorrow for MP! DM if you’re interested!

2CGC - Blood in, no out!

6 Likes

Forgot you were in Ukrainian Village. moving there (well more west town) later in the month

3 Likes

few things in this world as terrible as moving.

15 Likes

Even worse when an 8 hour drive is involved

2 Likes

I had a smooth 12-13 hour drive in a Uhaul with no radio when I moved here so I feel your pain

1 Like

I moved 1.5 miles last summer and declared my next move out is face up, feet first.

10 Likes