Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

indie dragging GIF by Polyvinyl Records

2 Likes

Pine Meadow charges $9 for this thing. Gotta be kidding me. That’s the most expensive dog in the Chicago area so far, tied with The Glen Club. Ridiculous.

It was okay, nothing special about it. It’ll rank in the mid-tier.

12 Likes

Woof. However, I’ve got a return trip to Chicago coming up next April. I’ll take breaking it up vs 12-13 straight

Highway robbery, any fries or chips included at least?

1 Like

Oh it was a 1 stop trip. Stayed somewhere in BFE Virginia.

1 Like
1 Like

Do you dox points for styrofoam box?

Impractical, cumbersome, irresponsible. Just the paper tray holder thing that looks like an oblong coffee filter is all you need.

4 Likes

It did come with chips, and also a zero-money down for 90 days financing option

3 Likes

Do we have a definitive list of the best dogs in the Chicagoland area?

I’m working on one, it has 37 dogs in it. I’d paste the link to it here, but the refuge will auto-mod it as spam (and it probably is lol)

Go to the website in my username, and in the top menu, click ContentHot Dog Ratings

or search Google for chicago golf hot dog ratings

4 Likes
7 Likes

Congrats on your win @Setwilli ! Was a pleasure playing with you, seeing all those great shots. I forgot to ask how the interview went with Amanda afterward?

25 Likes

God, I hate and love this at the same time.

13 Likes

Me dodging all the sandbagging allegations

Avoiding No Drama GIF by MOODMAN

20 Likes

Successfully beat the allegations

16 Likes

Are you sure you’ve dodged them yet?

indiana-jones-raiders-of-the-lost-ark

4 Likes

Probably still haven’t completely finished dodging the allegations from the Grand Rapids trip.

I suck at golf but sometimes I can swing like I know what I am doing.

12 Likes

I’ve seen both sides of the coin when playing with Seth. The most honorable one would be regardless of his score the guy never waivers on pace of play. Love that attitude and skill to keep it moving

16 Likes

This second-place finisher has the most to gain from any allegations and I won’t hear any of it. I experienced a true “play worse” situation after realizing that my course handicap dropped by a shot on the morning of the event.

Also I three-putted from like 20 feet on the last hole.

6 Likes

Any Settler’s Hill opinions? I recall someone last year saying the renovations were nice … just needed time to grow in. Anyone play this year?

2 Likes