Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Can you give your friends my number

24 Likes

Ravines is the one to play if you go Cog. Would also be up for getting a round in, if you’re looking to play with randoms from the Refuge.

6 Likes

Ooh this might have to be the next list.
Cause there are a bunch of these for me with rates getting bumped up

2 Likes

If anyone wants to get their clubs in a launch monitor - I’m out at Cog Hill till 2pm ish

Let’s get DEEP in the process

Edit: Nobody wants to get dialed in before hitting it into 73 different bunkers on Dubs today

12 Likes

Update:

This guy FUQs

11 Likes

Looks more like a candidate for enlisting as a troop than you all.

1 Like

I bet you can smell that shirt.

images

8 Likes

Golf ad for the Boston Store in the June 14th, 1929 Chicago Tribune. I have questions!

• They had steel shaft drivers in 1929… Didn’t realize that
  • Golf balls with a “72 hole guarantee”? (yeah it’s in the bottom of this pond now, clearly defective)
  • “Plain and fancy-faced” woods???

7 Likes

Hey all!

Wanted to make this my formal application to the 2CGC. Just moved last week from Colorado, where I was part of the Rocky Mountain Rohlers roost. Starting a job at Western Golf Ass’n/Evans Scholars Foundation (I’m a Michigan ES alum) and living in Humboldt Park/Ukrainian Village. Playing in the Summit of Mt. Prospect on Saturday – can’t wait to meet you all then and play plenty soon!

And if I’m doing this right, here goes:

Lite Beer by Miller
Barone’s in Glen Ellyn (wife is from Lombard) but pumped to try Pizza Friendly Pizza around the corner from my new place.

See you Saturday! - Doug

19 Likes

Have you verbally announced your disdain for the Rocky Mountain Rohlers? Once that is done, you can officially become part of 2CGC.

Edit: also have to take a shot of Malort or something like that.

11 Likes

Hahaha, you won’t hear me bad mouthing the RMRs. Always down for a shot of Malort, though!

3 Likes

You’ll have to officially update your roost tag on your pfp…but also here’s our discord which is more active at times

Also, welcome! CSU grad as well

4 Likes

Great choice!

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I was hoping there was a Discord. I’m a little too dense to figure out how to change my roost tag, it seems, but it’ll be liking wearing a new jersey at the contract press conference when I can…and I promise not to bring up PRIME on Saturday, @pinehurts.

5 Likes

By god that’s @Kerry’s music

3 Likes

Me and all the homies just out of frame drinking PRIME on a hot day.

8 Likes

Top right > preferences/settings > account > flair

3 Likes

See you Saturday!

11 Likes

Looking a little light.

4 Likes

Does your answer change if the shot is taken while standing above a dead horse?

7 Likes