Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Tomorrow, or next week?

Ok - it looks like we have one spot for tomorrow at the 2NINES event.

2NINES @ BELMONT

4 Likes

Change of plans I might have something scheduled now. I’ll let you guys know if it changes.

This was for tomorrow but might be scheduled now.

1 Like

One spot open tomorrow at the preserve @1020 with @wayyzz @baldvinny

Any opinions on pin placement #6 at Shepherds? That’s where they were on Saturday, tough!!!

2 Likes

I have nothing nice to say about pin placement number 6 at the Crook other than this-

If the super was given an assignment from the PGAoA to emulate Oak Hill, he did it well.

PP6 ate my lunch and dinner.

3 Likes

Props to the Price is Right fan that made this Plinko bunker design on 4 at Belmont.

8 Likes

This is a brand new bunker they put in in the fall …it has not set in yet.

3 Likes

Was pretty brutal. Esp 1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 12(!), 15(!!), & 18. Although so many of the greens a mega funky that you’re almost always going to get a couple of really tough pins. 1, 2, 7, 9, 12, 15, 18 all have very few straightforward pin positions.

I played on Sunday and couldn’t believe where some of these were! Those were the hardest placements I’ve ever seen at the Crook. At least they were rolling very nicely.

One open spot in our major on Saturday 6/3 at Mt. Prospect! Sign your name on the sheet in the open row if you are interested and please send $25 to my PayPal at Conroy419@gmail.com to cover the charitable donation/gambling fees. Please reach our with any questions!

3 Likes

Gotta get another couple rounds in before this. I got a 1.7 round on my playing history that’s just begging to drop off and turn into a 7.2.

6 Likes

Upon review inbetween bites of a turkey sandwich…I noticed that Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor, MI has a twilight rate of $115.

Since we’re talking a lower rate than Cog, Glen Club, Mistwood and Harborside…does anyone have experience playing out there?

3 Likes

Driven around it but never played. I can say for certain it is not walking friendly.

6 Likes

It has been a decade, but be ready for a lot of cart time. They pieced together a few parcels of land - by clubhouse, in to a neighborhood for a couple then over to the shore line and former city park, marshland, back in. Not walkable.

Also has a massive silly Jack green.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Holy crap, that is an insane green fee for Mistwood. Even for a permier time, that’s too much.

5 Likes

Do I need to reheat my take? @Kerry @TCRBrad

5 Likes

I’m not saying I would pay 115 dollars to play mistwood either.

3 Likes