Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Need 2 for 7am Saturday at Shepherd’s Crook

@Kbergen28 @Kerry @BadBrad

Any preferences in date/time next weekend for Randall oaks? Looks like they opened up the tee sheet early, and they have some kind of event blocked off on Saturday morning. I’m available any of the three days but online is showing:

Saturday May 27th → Anytime after 1pm
Sunday 28th → 10:30-10:50, anytime after 12pm
Monday 29th → Before 7am or after 10am

3 Likes

Sunday or Monday work for me

3 Likes

Any of that works for me. Very open weekend

2 Likes

Booked the foursome on Sunday the 28th @ 10:30am. $63 walking

If @BadBrad has any issues he can fight me*

*Jk I can just cancel it and find another

4 Likes

I don’t think I have to work till 6 so I should be good

2 Likes

Playing Robert Black tomorrow at 5:30 with @Kbergen28 and a non-nest guy. Got an open spot- can someone fill it? I already booked.

3 Likes

Made the mistake of reading a travel tips in Chicago article online. I don’t know why I do this to myself :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t go outside if you don’t want to run the risk of being mugged and shot at least twice a day.

17 Likes

Basically what the article said about the nighttime.

The Chicago subreddit is full of people asking if a particular street or neighborhood is “safe for them to walk around” and then getting downvoted into oblivion.

8 Likes

Usually replies with “this is what happens when you didn’t vote for the other mayoral candidate, I am moving” - Bob in Evanston

15 Likes

Honestly, the only thing I’m concerned about is walking around at night. But that is any large city.

Where are you staying?

1 Like

Somebody, please, I am begging you, take this spot!

Booked for PrairieView in Byron for 9:12 am on Friday May 26th. @Setwilli @andrewf

4 Likes

Got one spot at Shepherds crook tomorrow at 11. Somebody come along.

11 at the crook spot released back into the wild.

Anyone playing Sunday? Might need a spot.

1 Like

We have an event out in downers grove, but bit of a hike from the city. Not sure if there’s an opening right now but we may get a drop @Xlink

1 Like