Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Would be in for early Saturday. I’ll look around for what’s open

1 Like

6:10 or 6:20 at Winnetka. $58 walking. All 4 spots available if there’s interest?

2 Likes

That works for me maybe the 620?

1 Like

Yup sounds good, just booked a spot.

1 Like

Alright @Kbergen28 you’ve got a spot on the Roost team. Pls go out and play a quota round this weekend if you can.

I don’t post here ever or often, but wanted to share this with you guys. I’m not associated with this and don’t get anything for people signing up, so hope I’m not breaking any rules here. Kemper Sports is doing a program where if you play 8 of their 9 courses before October 31, you get a free Titleist driver. Pretty cool and its courses you all play a lot (Harborside, Cantigny, Canal Shores)

Just thought I’d pass along, going to try to get more involved with the group and play more.

6 Likes

Thankful you are in education and not sales!

15 Likes

As a sign of our appreciation we’ll be finding you a pair of bigger sandals.

16 Likes

It’s the sub finding that was always the most stressful part. Going forward if events only have 28 spots but 36-40 people sign up it’ll be easier to get vacant spots filled from waitlists.

Biggest piece of advice I can offer to anyone looking to plan an event.

4 Likes

I meant no ill will. I haven’t played in any of the events but appreciate your efforts to keep everything humming along for the group. I have a hard enough time getting my buddies to make plans for a round one every other month, can’t imagine doing the same x 10.

4 Likes

I have asked this previously but was wondering if anyone had a travel bag I could use Labor day weekend for a round at Charleston Muni

2 Likes

text me and remind me saturday

1 Like

I gotcha covered as well if needed

You guis are the best. Beers will be provided to whomever I choose

I didn’t realize there was a competition going, if you end up needing someone in the city let me know, would just need it back Wednesday after Labor Day

1 Like

Anybody want to play canal shores on Saturday morning?

1 Like

I am a very solid maybe and will check on this (being canal shores) today.

1 Like

I’ve got a tee time for two at 9:48 on Saturday morning.

I’m playing Tam in Niles on 8/1 @ 10:10 with the traveling lefty’s. There are 3 open spots and $21 walking

2 Likes

Who’s got two thumbs, is recently funemployed, and a 10:10 tee time at Tam? :+1: This guy! :+1:

3 Likes