Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

anyone got an opening saturday? wife’s kicking me out of the house til the afternoon

If @sstrang can’t join, you can join me at canal shores.

Ok, sorry can’t make 9:48a work on Saturday, a basement project is happening. Typically always up for a Canal Shores trip in the future - I’m in Evanston.

1 Like

Looks like there’s a spot open at 9:48 at canal shores then.

ill take it…

1 Like

Groovy- should be $32 walking

1 Like

Anyone have dispatch tickets for Ravinia on 8/13 they’re looking to get rid of?

1 Like

Need a 4th at Highlands of Elgin tomorrow at 10:00 if anyone here is interested

Edit: Taken

1 Like

Winning lotto ticket was sold in Illinois. Any of you guys have it?

2 Likes

Yeah It was me

26 Likes

Yo dawg, remember me from 2nd grade? We were in Miss whatshername’s class? Anyways, I got a fantastic idea and I’m looking for investors. A dollar gets you a big share. DM if interested.

6 Likes

With Luke Donald being named the Euro Cap… and Matt Fitzpatrick playing so well, I think I’m going to ask Canal Shores to turn into the #TeamEurope HQ officially. @Tron please send all Euro team gear to Evanston.

11 Likes

Booking a 339 tee time at sydney this afternoon. Believe there is one more spot free if anyone wants to join.

Is that dood selling hickories still? Was that on Craigslist?

It was on the facebooks. @TCRBrad shared his phone number to schedule a showing of his collection.

1 Like

It’s on the facebooks but I’m not

1 Like

Anyone going to check out the Western Am at Exmoor this week?

3 Likes

I’m thinking to go over to Exmoor on Thursday afternoon. Playing sunset valley early Thursday morning if anyone’s interested to join.

3 Likes

I had lunch at Cog Hill and wondered around for 30 min watching the 2022 Junior PGA championships.

The boys (15-17yo) leaders were 5 under after day one on Dubs from the tips.

The girls were playing the Ravines today - saw a girl drive the green on #1 and almost hole it (ball hit the hole and stopped 2ft away for eagle).

A bunch of college coaches are out there scouting. There are a few 14 yo in the field too.

Kids are grinding …

19 Likes

@PinkPantser might see you out there Thursday afternoon

2 Likes