Roll Call: British Columbia

The B.C. Roost looks like a ton of fun! Are members limited to Metro Van and Vancouver Island?

1 Like

Awesome - so glad there is someone in Victoria that plays golf that isnā€™t named Mark!
Iā€™ve added you to the Mayhem GC group so you can follow along with all the stuff in there.

You can check out the group here.
https://refuge.nolayingup.com/c/community/mayhem-gc/51

Iā€™m about to post our August Nanaimo eventā€¦ see below.

1 Like

Boiiii Howdy, :cowboy_hat_face: not sure if youā€™re a nickname guy but itā€™s gotta be Mark right?

Plus I hear the Marks in Victoria have this whole mean girls vibe goin on, verry exclusive. They have been known to take on new members but of course the only requirement is that you legally change your name. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Here ye, here ye - Mayhem is going to NANAIMO for our August Roost Meetup.

Date: Saturday August 27th at Nanaimo GC - hosted by @Gogolfing
Details: Prizes, events and more. Great guest rate so ~$90 will cover green fee, $10 50/50 draw and prizes. 1:40 first tee time. We will have time for dinner at the course following golf. Only 20 spots available!!

CLICK HERE FOR SIGN UP.

Also, if you are coming from Lower Mainland, no need to drive - we are going to walk on the ferry at Horseshoe Bay and arrange shuttle rides from Departure Bay to the course and back with those who are already on the island. Shout out to @dfrtn for the sick poster work again.

4 Likes

Could you add me to the Mayhem Roost?

2 Likes

@FISM Done and done. Welcome aboard! You should now have access to the Mayhem GC forum now.

This poster is an all-timer

3 Likes

Hey all,
We have 2 spots available for Kings Links this Sunday at noon. There are currently 14 of us going. Cost is $113.95 for golf & 50/50 draw. Let me know if interested.
Cheers, Ted

Hey everyone.

Been an NLU fan for a couple years and just starting to play myself.

Iā€™m out in Chilliwack and have just been playing local tracks in the valley.

Definitely have the golf itch right and have been enjoying the learning process so far.

9 Likes

@Eariionā€¦ condolences my friend

3 Likes

Good news Andreas - you won the 50/50 duck race for birdies. It was definitely the birdie you made from 30ā€™ out.

1 Like

Mike got the left and the right sock.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Fucking awesome. :joy::joy:

Great day for golf brohs. Stoked to get out there again soon! Mucho Geeteez

@rippin_divots Mikey J out here just lightin up the par 3ā€™s, truly your favourite sandbaggers favourite sandbagger :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to @mrdnelson to the Refugeā€¦a fellow Nanaimo Golf Club member. Heā€™ll be joining Mayhem to and the NGC event in August. @TBagg ca. You add him to Mayhem?

5 Likes

Thanks buddyā€¦yes please add me thanks.

5 Likes

Done and done - welcome aboard @mrdnelson
See above comments for links to the August event sign up and the link to the Mayhem GC forum.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Been watching NLU religiously for a couple of years now and just joined the Nest. Right now I play most of my golf at Gorge Vale in Victoria, BC.

@TBagg Can you add me to the BC Roost? Looks like youā€™ve got a great group of guys and Iā€™d love to get out when I can!

Cheers

5 Likes

Another Island Nesticle! Welcome onboard @MahlMan.
We have a Mayhem meet up in Nanaimo on August 27th with 4 spots left if you can make it.

1 Like

Unfortunately Iā€™m out that weekend, if there is anything in October Iā€™d love to join!