Roll Call: British Columbia

Honestly this hole is all I think of when someone mentions Peace Portal… just a silly test

1 Like

Just a quick bump on our April Roost Meetup @ Peace Portal (The Hills) - a couple of weeks out and trying to finalize numbers. Have 18 so far and room for 32.

1 Like

Mayhem May Roost Meetup Details

Click here for google Sign Up Sheet

We only have 24 spots available for Northview (Canal course) in May. Net stroke play and we are also going to be playing a Net Stableford side game. There will be 50/50 Birdie draw with proceeds going to First Tee - BC.

Weather is turning - looking forward to seeing everyone on the course soon!

1 Like

Stay tuned for June Sign Up coming in the next week or so. This will be our Club Championship where top 2 Nest finishers will earn Mayhem rep positions for our July regional match against the Duck Club. (June event is scheduled for Sun June 12th at Mayfair Lakes)

Update - April Roost meetup is next weekend and we have 28 confirmed for it! Great to see a lot of people out for it.

Whoever is doing the posters, great work, very saucy!

Hope to meet up with some of you down the road if I can pull a trip together.

2 Likes

@dfrtn is our resident graphic genius.

Thanks! Im having fun with it.

Nice to see all the stuff coming out of the roost out there. Quite a family affair by the looks of tbings for @TBagg.

Should be some fun events for everyone.

1 Like

Here it is - the Mayhem at Mayfair - Roost Club Championship.
Click here to sign up.

Date: Sunday June 12th
Tee Time: 12pm (first tee)
Cost: ~150 (Golf $103.95 + $10 50/50 + $35-40 Gift Bag)

Details: This event is two-fold. 1) It counts as a monthly Mayhem Tour round. 2) It is our Club Championship which will be scored as Net Stableford. The top two NLU Nest members in the Stableford competition will earn Mayhem GC rep spots in our Regional Match vs the Duck Club in July.

In addition, there will be a number of other competitions, prizes, sponsors & 50/50 draw as we raise funds towards “First Tee - BC”. Make plans to stick around after your round for food, beverages & prizes. (You may need to be present to receive prizes!!)

We have 36 spots held and looking forward to seeing many out for this. Any questions - feel free to send me a message.

1 Like

I can’t believe we didn’t see a drop of rain yesterday at Northview. I would like to attribute this to @rippin_divots for wearing shorts while the rest of us had 3+ layers.

Shout out to @jonzey for going super low with a 75 for a -10 net! That should cripple your HC for the rest of the season. :smile:

Lots of low scores and lots of birdies made. 14 of 24 people made birdie and 6 people had multiple birdies! Not bad when we only had 6 ppl with sub 10 handicaps.

Congrats to Robin for winning the 50/50 birdie draw. And to @CBow for winning the other Duck Race. $120 raised to First Tee - BC and our season total is now at over $900.

Click here for Sign up to the June Event as it will be a blast at Mayfair Lakes. Lots of prizes and sweet 1st tee grab bag of goodies.

6 Likes

Mayhem GC Roost Meetup for July!
This course is finally back open to the public and I was fortunate to grab one of their few group bookings available. This will be a TEAM event (& individual scoring for your Mayhem Tour round). Pick your partner (or choose to be randomly paired) and play 2-ball for lowest team score. Prizes to top team.ts).

Click here for sign up

Date: Sunday July 10th
Time: 12pm (first tee time)
Cost: $113.95 (includes $10 50/50 draw)

@dfrtn continues to shine with his poster creation skills.

2 Likes

Ugh - my mom booked a family getaway that weekend. Super eager to get out to KingsLinks this summer so hopefully we can get a crew out some other time!

2 Likes

@Tbagg I just looked into Roosts, I live in Victoria but would love to get involved

3 Likes

Great to hear - we now have 3 people from Victoria… all named Mark… :thinking:??

I have added you to the Mayhem Roost Forum - you can go in there and check things out.
Link to Mayhem Forum

Any questions just send me a DM.

Upcoming meetup dates:

• This Sunday - Meetup at Mayfair Lakes in Richmond
  • July 10 - Meetup at Kings Links in Delta
  • Aug 27 - Meetup at Nanaimo GC in Nanaimo (sign up sheet not created yet)
3 Likes

Very happy that I claimed this name when it was still available.

6 Likes

This is great, I’ll look into Kings Links (my sister lives very close) and Nanaimo would be fun too. Thanks for the quick response and I’ll check the forum!

1 Like

And one sad sole out in Regina.

Will move for golf… eventually.

2 Likes

And we are thrilled to have Regina representation!! I haven’t forgot about sending you a Mayhem gift package… will get it put together and in the mail shortly.

Just wanted to bump our Kings Links Roost event that is coming on July 10th. Sign up deadline is June 28th.

Here is the link for sign up.

1 Like

@Tbagg I’d like to be added to the BC Roost, I live in Victoria (and not named Mark) but would love to get involved when possible.

1 Like