Roll Call: Austin/San Antonio

1 Like

giphy (13)

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get something going, but my schedule has been absolute shit lately. Hopefully August is less hectic.

The Austin folks are crushing Butler on Tuesday nights. If you’re interested in that make sure you’re in the WhatsApp thread.

1 Like

If anyone wants to join the WhatsApp here’s the link:

1 Like

Thanks bud

Howdy. I’m in San Antonio on the far north side very close to Canyon Springs. I don’t have many golf buddies and would love to meet up with some SA/ATX folks for a round.

5 Likes

Let’s get something going at Landa Park in August. I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. It’d be a decent halfway point for SATX/ATX.

1 Like

pull my arm, i’ll make the sacrifice

3 Likes

I’ll totally make the drive for a Landa meeting. Perfect setting for a bladey-80 challenge as well.

1 Like

count me in for Blade-y meetup at Landa Park.

or any kind of meetup.

Played my first round at Wolfdancer. Driver was absolutely not cooperating with me today, so it was looking like an overall bad experience, but everytime I would start to despair, I’d have a par at another hole. It’s the most I’ve ever paid for a round of golf, but I have to say that it was worth every penny.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it. I haven’t been out there in a long time, but have always enjoyed the course.

I’ll have to re join the what’s app, got a new phone.

Side note, I have access to Barton creek now and I’ll be trying to get some tee times going, thinking Wednesday afternoons or Friday afternoons. I’ll post here with some notice hopefully

4 Likes

Definitely post that info in the whatsapp as well. You won’t have any issues finding takers on short notice in that group!

1 Like

How are we feeling about golf @ Landa Park, August 28th? Gauging interest.

I am supposed to play in a tournament that day at the TPC Oaks course in SA. But there are more teams signed up than spots, so we may not get in.

i’m game! as are @Left and @wishyouwerebeer (and like 3 others who aren’t Nesticles)

count me in

1 Like

Alright, setting up a spreadsheet

from Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes