Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

This is the wrong block to be on.

2 Likes

Lol did I mention that we would host our spring major every year at The Fields a la The Masters?

4 Likes

Sage Valley: another, pretty good for a Fazio, from me.

8 Likes

Hey all, about to start my senior year UGA and interning in Atlanta this summer. Going to be living down there while I do my internship, best courses for me to play/practice at in/around ATL? Just nothing too egregiously expensive lol.

1 Like

I assume the City of Atlanta fore pass is still a thing. Check it out…

1 Like

You are going to get wide mix of answers - best range right now is prob at Steel Canyon. Toptracer bays, 120 balls for $17, its a solid deal.

Courses is hotly debated topic - depends price point and willingness to drive.

The Peachtree Collective Roost is hosting monthly quota games, this month is Cherokee Run. I believe we are trying to get a bigger outing out there on 5/21… hop in the discord to #GetInvolved

3 Likes

Any clue where you will be living?

Roughly 4 miles from NCR’s building, that’s all I know :joy::joy:

1 Like

Assuming you’ll be north of midtown and working normal business hours, your best bet will probably be to grab some 9 hole twilight times at Bobby Jones during the week and drive to one of the courses in the northern suburbs or south of downtown if you wanna play on the weekend.

1 Like

Alright sweet. I’ve requested to join the discord

Definitely going to look into BJL. Thanks a bunch.

Hit the rules channel and it should open up all of the discord for you

Yup. All of it is open for me now

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Appreciate it. Very much looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone!

3 spots open come get your quota game in.

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure where this is, but I’m sad that I’m not in town.

Congrats to @twoputtpar on winning the PGA Championship pool! Don’t forget to sign up for the US Open. Will be here before ya know it.

Reminder to sign up for the June Major at UGA! Link to thread below.

Anyone out of Columbus, GA? I have to head there Thurs/Fri this week, looking to get a time at CC of Columbus or Green Island. Played the
Mid Am Champ at CC last year and it ate me alive, looking for late redemption!