Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

Hey everyone, the Fire pit collective is helping my alma mater’s golf team. Really cool to see the team grow to where they actually have a decent size team but they need balls and money to pay for range passes and greens fees. As well as good used clubs.

Here’s a link to donate to or can dm acaseofthegolf1 on Twitter

5 Likes

We had a cancellation for our upcoming Sweetens trip, so we have an all day pass available for 4/5 and 4/6 up for grabs. If you want both passes and need a place to stay, we can also offer a spot at The Birdhouse to sleep.

All day passes are $100 each. The spot at The Birdhouse is negotiable.

@ChuckV247 @Jim_Sand @jan42dk @GeneralQuinn If you guys have anyone else interested.

2 Likes

I’ll take the 4/6!

2 Likes

Let’s go! All day wolf hammer.

Exactly how much money do I have to bring to play games I don’t fully understand and I swear I have watched that video 47 times.

1 Like

I still don’t understand it a lot of the times. It only gets as crazy as you let it. I’ve never won or lost more than $100ish

1 Like

Your victories are sooo easy to forget are they?

4 Likes

You’re in. Now I need everyone to recruit someone for 4/5.

1 Like

Anyone have any experience playing any of the courses out at Big Canoe in the Dawsonville area?

Big Canoe is fine. Lots of elevation change and tight fairways if I remember correctly.

1 Like

I’ve got 2 extra passes for sweetens friday. If anyone wants them let me know. Otherwise will release tonight.

Roost Match Play into the Final 8.

Signups live for Summer Major June 18th at UGA! TPC @ UGA Sign Up - Google Sheets

April Quota this month at Wolf Creek

3 Likes

New sign up for hats / patches

1 Like

Targeting 5/21 for a get together @ Cherokee Run for May’s Quota Game. Hoping to have 3 slots of tee times for anyone that wants to join.

4 Likes

Arrgh, got five year old “graduation” early afternoon :unamused:

1 Like

dang, state mid am im out for that day – enjoy it good track!

I’m all over that, count me in General

2 Likes

It’s not at The Fields, so count me in.

3 Likes

Drive by shot of the best public track around is tough.

3 Likes

That post stinks of recency bias.