Roll Call: Alberta

Yeah, I can’t wait to see it. Let us know as soon as its worth the trip conditions-wise!

Innisfail another great track… little closer for the south but still somewhat middle

1 Like

I dig Innisfail, and Sundre is outstanding!

How come this is the first time I’m hearing about Innisfail? Googled it - looks sick!

Solid host for an early season match for us… greens always used to be dynamite - some of the fastest ones I played 7/8 years ago.

1 Like

Honestly, an early season 27 hole day would be lovely. 9 hole warmup and then a match, or a match and then an E9 (alt shot if we can drag two others up…?)

1 Like

I’m intrigued. I stopped in on my way to LIV north to stretch legs and hit some balls last fall. The place looked like a killer local course for sure. Maybe a little snug in spots but late season conditions were excellent.

1 Like

Sundre was really pleasant. Easy? But fun, and pretty generous. Probably another great spot for some fun matches at a great value course.

1 Like

The AB value public golf roster for various North v South matches is really solid -

Coal Creek
Wolf Creek x2
Innisfail
Sundre
Delacour

We’ve got a lot of holes to cover there!

1 Like

Would add Water Valley

1 Like

There’s an honest to goodness tour developing.

2 Likes

Shoot, with Water Valley, then add Inglewood for that classic parkland flavour - we just need another stop Edmonton-adjacent.

Tour Championship is somewhere ludicrous. Banff, Jasper, things of that nature.

Of we ask @tniloc nicely he’d set us up a season long race in GG, parallel to the Duck Club champs.

1 Like

Adding Edmonton Adjacent -
maybe cuz i had my first eagle there ever… but i always thought Victoria Muni GC (also maaaaaaasssive strapped vibes to this place) is pretty unique! Or Riverside, though I’ve never played there.

1 Like

Vic would be an interesting match play course

This is the one down in the river valley, right? Man, I gotta come play some golf up there - I have not played a single round of golf in Edm / area.

Big boooo!

Haha but I’ve only played a single cgy round to date. If LIV north is cgy then that would be 2 rounds.

1 Like

We’ll count it. What’s the other one?

Pretty sure it was heritage point. It was a sad end to a mid july golf trip in the rockies that invloved snow, and single digit temps.

haha another course we could consider (Tho i despise it a great deal)… Dinosaur Trail!
once ever 7 years is fine by me i suppose.

1 Like

Yeah, that’ll happen. Not often, but its always lurking!