Richmond, Virginia (RVA)

haha damn thats wild there man

Work doesnā€™t look to heavy this week. I am likely going to play an early afternoon round tomorrow at the Federal Club. Anyone interested?

1 Like

Iā€™ll vouch for RVA9. I played a couple weeks with them last summer. Hunting Hawk is my favorite public course in town, and through RVA9 you can get onto some of the nicer private places if youā€™re willing to pay to fee.

1 Like

Agreed on hunting hawk value and RVA9 seem like good folks. I only did drive shack with them this year pre covidā€¦

Need to get out and play tomorrow in RVA.

1 Like

RVA 9hole league starts next Tuesday, hoping for the best as its my first time with the group.

2 Likes

People mustā€™ve signed up super fast. Iā€™m in the Wednesday group.

Let me know how it was. I did not sign up because I felt that $35 for the Hollows was a bit too much. The Hollows is not a $70 course in my book. I know it comes with food but still not worth that price. Thanks

Iā€™ll certainly report back. Looking like tomorrowā€™s group could be scratched due to weather. Iā€™m new to the west end and golf in RVA. Lived in Williamsburg for a couple years, before moving up here. Doing it to meet people and have a reason to get out and about.

1 Like

I was set for Wednesday, not looking good. Hope next time is better.

Anyone interested in an RVA meet up next month?

3 Likes

I would be. Happy to help in putting something together. What are you thinking?

Weekends work best for ne, or after 5

1 Like

Hi everyone - I just joined. I found NLU via Tourist Sauce on YouTube and love the content. Pretty sure i blitzed thru all 5 seasons in a little over a week.

I am a member at CCV - Iā€™d be happy to host some outings if anyone is interested. Iā€™d also be interested in trying to play some other courses. Iā€™ve never played at Federal Club, so would love to try and get out there if anyone is interested in hosting me. RNK is also on my ā€œmust play soonā€ list.

6 Likes

Welcome! Have always wanted to get out to CCV! How have you enjoyed it?

I would also be interested.

Iā€™m interested too if I can make the date work. Sounds like a good idea.

Iā€™d ride over from Roanoke too depending on the day/time

I am a member at Federal Club, and would be happy to have you out. I am out of town at the moment, but I will be back after the 4th. Let me know what days work for you.

1 Like

Played RNK this weekend and was a bit bummed at the condition. Independence is 100% mint right now and I was hoping RNK wouldnā€™t be far behind since theyā€™re both Bermuda from tee to green. Give it a B-, but itā€™s always fun to play no matter what.