Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

Beautiful day for some Culver’s.

Single bacon deluxe, extra crispy fries, Coke (wtf?!)

8 Likes

You used to have to pay extra for this.

Wait…

6 Likes

Mrs. Nanski is pissed

3 Likes

I prefer Coke products to Pepsi, but it did feel weird downing Coke Zero with my Buffalo Tendies last week.

3 Likes

Coke > Pepsi and it’s not even close.

11 Likes

I’m pissed. Felt very wrong not having a Mtn Dew with my lunch.

3 Likes

Coke > Pepsi, but Sierra Mist > Sprite… except I recently learned its now called Starry?

1 Like

Now that is a contrarian take. Pepsi has reformulated Mist to be more like the Sprite and re-branded as Starry. To me, it tastes more like 7UP than Sprite but I was never offended by Mist’s taste. McDonalds Sprite is the zestiest soda on the planet and nobody can compete with that though.

5 Likes

boom-yankees

4 Likes

yo. mickey D’s sprite is actually sharp. like oww.

4 Likes

I like them both which might be the most contrarian of all (actually for fountain it’s Coke, but out of a can it’s Pepsi), but really she’s pissed because it was one of only two fast food joints where she could get Mtn Dew. Now only T Bell remains.

3 Likes

This seems like a win because now you get more Taco Bell.

6 Likes

I still stand by my fountain Pibb is delicious take.

6 Likes

This is the important distinction

2 Likes

Fish sandy night. (Wife still enjoys the lenten catholic ways)

9 Likes

Saw that walleye was back at a bunch of locations around here and it took a minute before I realized why. Obviously lent super important here.

6 Likes

Just finished my first run with the snow blower for the day*. I’m ready for summer

17 Likes

l36kU80xPf0ojG0Erg

4 Likes

My parents got the bad side of the draw in the UP. Wind blew everything to their yard. I made sure to tell them it’s 75° and sunny here in FL

8 Likes

I did mine yesterday, and this morning. Now waiting for the plow to come so I can do it again.

And then tonight I get to tackle my mother in laws place. She just sent pictures of drifts that appear taller than me.

Why the fuck do we live here?

8 Likes