Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

You’ll be in for sure. There’s plenty of these bums nice people who will back out in the next 12 months.

If I trusted people more, I would add more times, but we all know how this goes when it’s time to pay.

12 Likes

The o/u on waitlisted people who will get in is 20

8 Likes

That’s likely a VERY safe assumption.

3 Likes

How many got in the NSS this year? It had to be…significant.

1 Like

The above number was evidence-based. I don’t know exactly how many but it was at least 20

1 Like

I’m checking out the AirBnB scene. Looks like there are some options.

5 Likes

8/19 will be the newest pargame’s first birthday, so i’ll have to miss it.

but if anyone is driving back south/east on the 20th/21st i’d love to do a post-event meetup at Erin, lac labelle, eagle springs, any of the LG courses or spring valley.

(same goes for a warm up round on your way “up”!)

HMU if interested!!!

4 Likes

Consider me the first drop out! Put my name down with a wild hope and prayer that my fiancé would allow a mini-golf trip boondoggle 3 days before we leave for our wedding… it was denied with a swiftness.

@MidwestHack it’s all yours

12 Likes

Keanu Reeves Thank You GIF by NETFLIX

14 Likes

This was extremely wishful thinking on your part.

21 Likes

That has to be some kind of record for fastest sign-up/dropout.

22 Likes

Hey, it’s always a “no” unless you ask…then it’s still a “no”, but you get to stare death in the face for a moment as you ponder what your epitaph might read given the circumstances of your demise.

Really makes you feel alive.

23 Likes

8 Likes

And yours will say “I abandoned the way of the blade for forgiveness marketing and Nanski had to put me out of my misery”

4 Likes

A quick no is a blessing compared to a long or hesitant yes.

Should I be emailing DJ at Hattie Sherwood campground for some block reservations?

13 Likes

Don’t bother reserving a room at Lawsonia, all the door codes are 1,2,3,4, ENTER. Just pick one out at 1:30am and walk right in.

26 Likes

As a pretty much non existent drinker, is weed legal is Wisconsin and Michigan?

Michigan and Illinois. Not Wisconsin, too heavily invested in alcohol.

So ummm what’s the cross state lines thing like?

2 Likes

Like buying the good fireworks from Indiana and bringing them back home. Don’t be an idiot, avoid blowing a finger off and you’ll be fine.

17 Likes