Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

I probably won’t partake until we hit a Culver’s but no, thou shalt not face any ire from me.

3 Likes

Based on what I have heard Culver’s may in fact be my final resting place.

3 Likes

Are Thursday/Sunday golf options in Lawsonia or somewhere else?

What’s the best place to stay for this event? Are there Ritz-Carltons nearby? I would be fine with a St. Regis or maybe a Hyatt Regency…

12 Likes

Going to be a long commute

3 Likes

Culver’s Buffalo Tenders return date :handshake:t2: 2023 “Ope”-in announcement

8 Likes

I can vouch for Hattie Sherwood campground…but that’s more the strapped life :joy:

9 Likes

Those are on whomever wants to play to set up. That at least gives people an idea of how many they might be able to snag given location for the day before or day after.

Might host a group in Milwaukee at my club, but is TBD pending what all I have going on a year from now.

1 Like

If I remember right @PTM had a great experience where ever he stayed.

13 Likes

What would you suggest for someone that doesn’t want to use communal shower?

3 Likes

It was deposited into BTC end of August '21 so its now $4,200.

3 Likes

I showered at Lawsonia. It was fine

6 Likes

Got it, yeah I’d be willing to sherpa anyone around on Thursday schedule permitting.

1 Like

giphy (64)

IYKYK

2 Likes

Really sucks that the Dartford Inn burned down, @MidwestHack and I were looking to stay there again.

Although the website is allowing you to book rooms for that weekend. If you rebuild it, they will come back!

11 Likes

Who’s got the Lido connect?

5 Likes

Really glad I accepted that call from my dad, which delayed me wasting add’l time on here, and ended up in slot 61 for the Ope-in.

4 Likes

We all know you’re going to get in. Welcome back!

5 Likes

I’ll just show up and wait around for the cross country golf after hours.

6 Likes

Caddie by day, cross country by sunset

1 Like