Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

Think @midwestgolfbum needs to re-sort the list after all the bribes first.

2 Likes

I was just thinking about how I admire folks who can sustain a bit.

Meanwhile, I’ve been trying to play off your sizing joke… Something about bodybuilding.com and Bumble can lead you down different paths… Something about swolehouse at SV… Not sure yet.

I was at a concert last night until almost midnight and my ears are ringing. Up at 6:30am with the kiddo. 9 holes of golf. One grad party, then a rap show. I’m a bit of a zombie today.

7 Likes

No excuse zone…give the man what he wants and post those power rankings

4 Likes

I know those who played Erin yesterday absolutely shot up the list except for @ajvhandel who plummeted for some very unknown and obviously unrelated to me losing money to him type reasons.

8 Likes

I have done things to prove myself an excellent roommate, not just a generous host.

6 Likes

Remember… I have the receipts.

Anyways, how will you win back that $$ from me if I am not at the Ope-In. Some may start saying someone is afraid…

3 Likes

I had to get one last stab in. Hard to drop you when you knew where you are on the list. Plus, we need you for part of the scratch off group!

4 Likes

Lowkey one of the things I’m most excited for is just kicking back at the Goose Blind and watching the one cart girl (assuming she’s back) just run a fuckin’ US Mint at the dart board.

3 Likes

Should we consider renting out the private party room at the Goose Blind on Friday night?

2 Likes

I am very nervous about still qualifying for the scratch off com August. Hdcp is going up faster than the cost of sourdough.

4 Likes

Should we consider putting an ad or two out in local media inviting everybody to the Goose Blind on Friday night?

5 Likes

8 Likes

I will happily be one of your victims. After I spank you on the golf course.

3 Likes

Given how I played against @ajvhandel on the front 9 yesterday I might just need to take the next 2 weeks off and then quit.

4 Likes

Oh shit that was yesterday! Need more deets, pics and maybe some…vids?

What a great weather day to be out there.

4 Likes

I’m dying to guess what rap show hit Fargo on Sunday night? My guess is it was the “I Love the 90s Tour” and the rap part was Salt-N-Pepa.

If I know the F-M area it has to be Lil’ Jon or Lil’ Wayne

1 Like

The only reason I won money off of you was the front nine - the back nine was neck and neck throughout.

I mean going from hitting 0/7 fairways on the front to 6/7 on the back was pretty sick

1 Like

That and the disgusting use of the sprinkler head on 18 green.

5 Likes

I’ll admit that was egregious backstopping on my part,

But also - ‘don’t hate the player, hate the game’

3 Likes