Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

I’ll admit my phone never came out of the bag. I only snapped a single picture in all of yesterday:

My ever so slight sun burn is only slightly less annoying than my fucking trigger finger which decided now was the time to flare up.

Should have been 7/7 if not for that damn finger of the bunker on 15, but something, something “that’s what you get for out driving me”

8 Likes

My house has termites so I need to get this money out of my hands as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Once I get through the fourball in early June, there will be payment news and merch details.

5 Likes

Grabbed a few throughout the day, should have taken some from my adventures down the unblazed trails on the right side of the course

9 Likes

Not having a picture from where you were right of 10 is a travesty

Also - still think about how good of an up and down that was

7 Likes

Lil’ Wayne and Cordae. Can’t believe he showed up to be honest.

Nothing. But. Bangers.

9 Likes

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/jessicobra/status/1661546419642159107?s=46&t=U5Q0Z_WSzqOILvhVtj0DiA

5 Likes

Can you guess the 2 states most Wisconsinites retire and then spend the winter in?

3 Likes

Friendly reminder to first-timers to pull up and all the way around at Culver’s.

Thanks.

13 Likes

Me trying to figure out which Culver’s PTM is at:

4 Likes

We can play 10 questions/guesses. I got maybe 90 minutes before I get antsy to leave work.

That looks suspiciously like the world’s largest Kwik Trip.

2 Likes

This didn’t take long.

4 Likes

I believe you are correct. Based on the other landmarks, that’s 142.

Edit: I’m really bored at the office. The DQ was also a dead giveaway. If the George Webb was still there it would’ve been too easy.

2 Likes

I honestly remembered it in my head as a Subway instead of a DQ. That’s what gave me initial pause.

2 Likes

Having a convo with a guy now who said he was told Lawsonia stinks right now and it has always been bad on his visits for last 15 years…what do I murder him with?

3 Likes

A 3 iron, obviously. He’s clearly never seen one.

8 Likes

A steam shovel.

16 Likes

We can use that to bury him in the boxcar

5 Likes