Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

Hot take, I skip the bacon on the deluxe. I don’t think it’s necessary.

6 Likes

It’s not necessary, but it is good. It’s probably not worth whatever the ungodly upcharge is, though.

3 Likes

That’s probably it.

If I’m consuming bacon, I want it to be the star. If you’re looking to get some extremely high-quality, artisan bacon at a decent price, check out Charlie the Bacon Guy.

2 Likes

Really hot take, Culver’s sourdough can’t remotely compare to the bread from Voyageur’s Sourdough here in GB so I “don’t get it” on a deluxe. The bun is fine for me.

1 Like

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call comparing a fast food joint, even a good one, with an artisan bakery a hot take; I’d call it bad faith

8 Likes

Or as we like to say in the biz, not an apples to apples comparison.

5 Likes

Sure it’s not apples to apples, but I’m not going to place a special order for something mediocre.

2 Likes

Looks delish, though.

I’d level with you some if it was an upcharge for sourdough, but it’s not. It’s just better than the bun.

1 Like

totally fair, like I said I just don’t get it

2 Likes

It is $.70 upcharge.

1 Like

WHAT

That may vary by location, yesterday in Racine it was the same price and bacon was 79 cents extra.

.70 is nothing for moneybags Nanski :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Generations unable to afford houses due to unknowingly spending all the money on sourdough up-charges

18 Likes

We are inside of 90 days. I have started work on the scripting, which is aspirational: not because of it’s fashion sense, but the sizing. Ts and Ps appreciated.

12 Likes

When will we start culling the herd? That’s the real question.

7 Likes

I was curious about the same thing. I have the Venmo loaded. I’m ready to mingle.

2 Likes

@JScore have I moved up to #1 yet in the power rankings?

5 Likes