Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

Also much like @anon3021505 I will not even entertain the idea of apologizing for not sending my gift yet. It’s still single digit days of December - as far as I’m concerned Christmas season doesn’t start until after my birthday which is 12/20. You’ll get your stuff when it’s seasonally appropriate

12 Likes

I did! Thanks to the kind refugee, whoever you are. Clearly my beards reputation precedes me! The shampoo smells great, and I had no idea I needed the Beard Bib but this should save significant time from having to clean out the entire bathroom and adjacent hallway every time I trim. Cheers!

21 Likes

There he is!

I saw the event pics and then other people vouched for the glory of the beard.

Gonna need to see a pic of the bib in action though.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! @ChickPhilA The bourbon glass has has its first pour.

29 Likes

I like your definition of a pour. That’s substantial.

20 Likes

We’re using the excuse of needing it to be tall enough to be able to see the engraving.

19 Likes

Glad you love it! Was nervous you already had something similar, but happy that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I’m with @anon3021505 and @RobbieVogel on not being close to sending mine yet. But I am pretty excited about what I’m pulling together. Just hoping I haven’t crossed the creepy line with some of my research…

10 Likes

I finally have all of my stuff, but setting it together makes me feel like I need to add more stuff.

So I may be jumping over to team “Get this shit out of my house now” before I end up buying more presents for the lady I got.

Is it a lady? Am I throwing you off the scent? Is it YOU TCHAP?!

Muuuuhhhhahahahahaha

9 Likes

Its strongly encouraged and only lightly prosecuted

2 Likes

This sounds like it’ll hold up in court. I’ll take it!

1 Like

While I’m super excited to have received a package from an unknown sender. I simply cannot open the gift before I send mine out. I also low key want to wait and open it closer to Xmas. It feels like cheating if I open it before! Let this serve as a confirmation to my SS in Illinois that I have received it, but you’re gonna have to wait for me to open it! (this will be hilarious if it’s not from my SS and it’s something else I forgot I ordered…)

To my recipient, it’s coming. Relax. Plenty of time left in the holiday season.

3 Likes

We have been having some weird stuff happen lately near my town home development where the package has said it arrived but it gets here a day later or in one instance, 2 days later. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My guii’s shipped USPS today. The horror stories of USPS “lost packages” in this thread are terrifying.

It’s a pretty rad gift, too. So I really hope it doesn’t get lost.

Also, I promise it’s not a lightly used sex toy.

2 Likes

7 Likes

There’s a thread for that

5 Likes

I’m supposed to have the bag in like three weeks – guess what I’m leaving for the next guii.

4 Likes

“Christmas isn’t over til I say its over”

1 Like

The gifts keep…coming.

…I’m sorry.

6 Likes

“Why does my Sunday Bag keep vibrating as I walk off the green??”

2 Likes