Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

Just ordered my gift but forgot to change the delivery address, so it’s coming to me and will be mailed to my giftee a few days before Christmas. I mean this in the most loving way possible, but all of you are psychos for making me feel bad for getting my gift to the guy before Christmas.

16 Likes

My package is ready but I refuse to send it until we’re closer to Christmas.

5 Likes

Honestly, I sent mine just to cross an item off of the list (and to avoid shipping delays). But the peer pressure is real and I’m happy to #getinvolved with that.

2 Likes

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! Absolutely love everything except for the feeling that my gift is now inferior.

22 Likes

I’m so glad it made it to you! Having access to the Masters shop made shopping easy this year!

6 Likes

After seeing all the gifts rolling in I just had to add something golf adjacent to my guys. Delaying shipping but he should still get it before Christmas. Beyond excited!

Still waiting patiently for mine!

2 Likes

I am blown away by my gift! Check out the Refuge Bourbon Society for upcoming awful guesses in blind tasting! Thanks SS!

45 Likes

SlowEddie64

18 Likes

This made LOL! Bravo sir.

2 Likes

Came home from golf to a fairly large package on the front porch. HUGE shoutout to @ajsHTX for the gifts man, you definitely did your homework haha. These are all incredible, can’t wait to find a place on the wall for the Nissan Z family!

14 Likes

Glad you like the gifts! I definitely went through quite a bit of your post history.

3 Likes

Honestly I was worried I may not post enough to get something tailored. You definitely proved me wrong haha.

3 Likes
Who is your carrier of choice?
  • UPS
  • Fed-Ex
  • USPS
  • Other

0 voters

*Not necessarily for how you sent this gift, but in general.

Ayyyy glad it work out. Hope you’re enjoying the new home. Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

This is humbling and honesty makes me wish I’d tried harder on some of these posts if I’d known they were going to end up in a book.

22 Likes

Is this your first published book?

5 Likes

Enjoy! Curious to hear your reviews!

You guise through the magic of the holiday season, my secret Santa was none other than the inimitable @nandersen . And boy did he deliver.

If anyone’s played with me they know the utter self-hatred that boils just beneath the surface. This book will prove supremely helpful

29 Likes

*5 days

3 Likes

My SS knocked it out of the park. Love this.

Only one problem though @camgriff2 , my wife was in the room when I opened this. I got the “why don’t you react like that to my gifts?”

I stopped myself before I could say “you don’t buy me stuff this awesome”, but I think the damage was done.

To my giftee out there, I finally have everything together, and your surprise will be posted tomorrow.

34 Likes