Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

You already know how I’m voting.

2 Likes

Add it to the raffle

2 Likes

@mshriver3 is the GOAT. This fine gui got me this fuckingsick.gif hat rack made with some classic MacGregor blades (s/o YOTB). I’m a hat sicko so this is legit.

The MT MacGregor Tourney logo is on point too since I live in Montana!

Here is how I have my hats currently:

Just a perfect Christmas present that also works as a house warming present for the condo I bought this fall!

35 Likes

A very merry Christmas indeed. Incredible! Cheers to you secret Santa.

17 Likes

It’s me!!! I didn’t even realize it shipped already lol!! (and the other part is still enroute to my house to then ship out to you lol!)

5 Likes

So 2/3 of my gifts should be all set, contacted the distributer and was told “we cant expedite shipping” despite the fact that i paid for it…

Got a refund for the shipping, but still bummed out. Definitly going to look at picking another thing up to fill the void between xmas and the delivery date!

Since we’re all saying things, I haven’t sent mine out yet. Waiting on it to get here first because I wanted to put a little note in. Sorry, friends.

Not really. At all. It’s 12/4.

18 Likes

Note to receiver: awaiting something in the mail, and as soon as it arrives it will go out with the others already in hand. No hints. Just not that creative. Maybe after a dram or two.

1 Like

My secret Santa crushed the game. Variety bag featuring some SC golf goodness, some TBC varieties, and a new NLU towel for the bag. Bravo good sir. Will enjoy with an Elijah Craig Old Fashioned and cheers to all you.

22 Likes

Callaway™️ balls? Check
Elijah Craig™️? Check
Just missing a Precision Pro™️ to complete the NLU sponsor trifecta!

5 Likes

My secret Santa will be receiving three separate gifts all shipped via three different shippers. The items should arrive, well, I have no earthly clue. But hopefully sometime before 2021.

2 Likes

Great idea. This is pending.

EDIT: now confirmed. Go buy your tickets from @avess here.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @paroutfromhere! From your Secret Santa but, more importantly, your trivia pards!!

EDIT: I also bought a pair for myself but it’s a Christmas present from my BIL so I can’t enjoy yet

2 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

My order said it was out for delivery Wednesday… yet to be delivered. A tough scene Usps

1 Like

Seriously thank you! I love it. I’ll show it off to everyone tomorrow once I get the proper accompaniment.

2 Likes

Yo @ColoniusFunk did you get your gift?
If you’re a wait til Christmas to open kinda guy that’s cool.
Your person is just worried since it said it was delivered.

6 Likes

I’m at the mercy of USPS here to get my gift out. Tried to bundle it all together so my poor giftee wouldn’t randomly get packages but turns out we may have to go that route.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! You the man!

2 Likes