Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

It’s been 6.

2 Likes

You can’t rush art, Luke! Got you, @midwestgolfbum

31 Likes

You’re a goddamned artíst.

6 Likes

Do you have a favorite color of Starbust? It’s really the only payment I know on this crazy place.

2 Likes

Covered Bridge! Shout out Hartland, New Brunswick!

1 Like

The one true answer, pink! But a fun secret santa is all the payment any of us need

1 Like

@Lawmi with an incredible gift! Can’t wait to swing it :smiley:

24 Likes

Probably need to replace the grip but that’s part of the fun and learning of playing with old clubs instead of just looking at them… Glad it made it.

1 Like

Couldn’t be better! I was actually a high school history teach for two years so this piece of history is an incredibly accurate gift

1 Like

Can I get one of those too? My gift was delivered last week/Monday (2 parts) and I doubt I was thinking clearly enough to leave a note.

If you had me you’re awesome! Please identify yourself so I can post photos and give you proper credit.

I need to get mine in the mail immediately. :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

My SS present arrived today.
Initial thoughts:

Absolutely wowed. The book is incredible (YOTB nods and all) and the cover is very timely and a great fit for my latest bogeymaker.:wink:

Merry Christmas and thank you @cav007!!

51 Likes

Saw that from google stalking you on an old twitter account. We were allowed to go off-refuge for research right @HaveOuimet ?

4 Likes

Don’t pin your creepiness on me.

23 Likes

I appreciate the dedication! And my fault honestly for doxxing myself with my username :joy::joy:

1 Like

So jealous.

5 Likes

Just mailed my gift today! Was pleasantly surprised at the pretty cheap rate on an unusually shaped box and cross-country USPS shipping. Standard ground also will allegedly get it there dec 12 which I kinda doubt but we shall see!

2 Likes

Looks like my gift got delivered today. If anyone got a random UPS shipment this afternoon with no note that might be from me. It’s safe to open… or is it?

2 Likes

Now that @bordercity has received his, I had two others printed that I need to distribute. If @KVV would like one, it’s his. I was thinking of perhaps raffling the other off in a random draw, with the “ticket” being proof of a donation to a worthy cause (perhaps one @kvv supports - thanks for the idea @newballcoach).

0 voters

6 Likes

It’s a good idea. But also send it to @anon3021505

:joy:

2 Likes