NLU Peloton Thread - New Years Resolutions

Really enjoyed this one! Got another PR in the books! Turns out that working out in the afternoon is easier than right after rolling out of bed. Lol

4 Likes

Strong performance… hell of a finish

1 Like

That finish was absolutely brutal! Lol

Been a bit of a hiatus from the Peloton and the Refuge. Looking forward to getting back at it with these weekly rides. My zone two feels like a high zone 3 now. I’ll need to reset that! Congrats on 1000 rides @greebs!

2 Likes

Friday afternoon ride with Emma didn’t disappoint!

A 60 minute ride during the first week of the PowerZone Challenge was an unwelcome surprise.

3 Likes

Those first few 60s always remind me there Are muscles I don’t use often except to sit on a bike seat

2 Likes

Slightly delayed ride update for the week! Thanks @Rossy2644 for the nomination. We’ve got Sam’s 30 Min Grunge Ride from 8/2/22. @ChickPhilA please update the title when you’ve got a minute or two. Have a great week everyone!

2 Likes

Been straight up slacking lately especially on the weekly ones. Great ride to get back into it. Sam is a top 3 instructor for me, always a good ride.

1 Like

wow interesting - I’m surprised I haven’t taken this one yet!

I love how specific he is!

1 Like

Has anyone taken off their monitor and ordered/found/purchased additional screws? Just took mine off and the head part where the Phillips goes was stripped

This was an awesome ride this morning and a much different ride structure than I’m used to! Also can definitely see what Sam calls the touch of the dark side with the interval sections!

2 Likes

Struggling to really get my miles in but staying consistent with daily work. Still, managed to drag myself on the bike today to hit 15k.

9 Likes

Amazing dude!

1 Like

New job last month means I’m travelling more which has impacted the chances to ride the bike. Full week at home this week so it’s been good to get back to the routine with Sam.

1 Like

Let some built up stress and anxiety out with this one today.

5 Likes

Really really fun ride. Happy Friday/weekend!

1 Like

Quick update before I head downtown for Monday Night Football - we’ve got Jess’s 20 Min Climb Ride from 10/13/21 thanks to @yungloudancolin for the week! @ChickPhilA please update the title when you’ve got a chance. Have a great one folks!

1 Like

:crown: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN :crown:

3 Likes