PNW RACDG Championship & NIT Local Qualifier - Sun., August 30th (Cle Elum, WA)

Note: The breakfast burritos are over at the Bistro at Rope Rider

2 Likes

Shit. Just did I flyover of both courses. I’m fucked. This course does not play the big right miss and every green is protected front and back. Should be a blast!

2 Likes

I liked this post because I have a policy to like all posts in this great thread, but this is an unreal take.

I’ve been told I have “gifted” mental fortitude, “best head in the NW”, etc. You’re hooped, bud.

5 Likes

Vegas odds just went live. Over/Under set at 3.5 times I take a long look at a downhill 10 footer, then look at Chris and Luke and ask, “Do you need to see this?”.

2 Likes

21.9 here playing in the group behind you. I did the same flyover and after seeing the bunkers I asked myself, “I wonder where my chipper is…”

I’m. So. PUMPED!

1 Like

Smash. That. Over.

(me too)

Do we need to push Jonah to the 8:50 and move Matt T to 8:20 to complete the Matt-Slam?

Davirito in play all day!

3 Likes

Ordered a box of new Srixons and found a new pair of Nike drifit shorts at Goodwill for $10. I’m almost ready!

2 Likes

A lot of personal fireworks - for better and worse - at Rope Rider, which is why I assume @MrVinegar206 put it for the final. A lot of drama for the people with the Davarito certainly in play.

One of us!!

1 Like

Hopefully you play white ones… :joy:

Would anyone want me to reserve a table or two or three (max 5 at a table) at the winery Sunday evening after the rounds and the award ceremony?

After such a long day, don’t think I’m expecting any of you to stay longer! If you want to start your drive home at about 7, I totally understand haha

Given the 1.5 hr drive after 36, gonna pass on the winery but love the idea.

1 Like

2.5 hour drive here. Unfortunately gonna have to pass on post round drinks.

1 Like

Yeah the 2+ hour drive back to Gig Harbor will be a slog after that day. Haha

1 Like

Great idea, I’ll probably stay for a drink but understand most can’t. Let’s just play it by ear!

1 Like

Same. Always down for a beer after.

2 Likes

Guis…sunny and mid-70s on Sunday? Is that any good?

I will say that last weekend when I played it was a bit warmer and the mosquitoes were out. Might want to throw some bug spray in the bag.

5 Likes

Appreciate the heads up but @Mattyeds doesn’t need anymore excuses when I take him to the cleaners on Rope Rider

2 Likes