PNW RACDG Championship & NIT Local Qualifier - Sun., August 30th (Cle Elum, WA)

I’ve never had this problem here before!! Maybe occasionally in the evening some nights chilling by a fire I’ve been bitten, but I’ve never had a mosquito problem on the courses here :scream:

Late breaking: I got effed from playing in the Mid Am due to work so I’m trying to sneak into the Championship on a sponsors exemption!

@MrVinegar206 what says you?? My GHIN is on the way and @rabsie is dying to have me bomb it past him all day…

5 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Jordan, you’re in! Glad to have ya. It’ll be a pleasure to finally meet you!

Go ahead and fill out the sign-up sheet, DM me your GHIN, and you’ll be at the 8:40 time with Chris, and Luke and Ryan M. from Oregon

1 Like

Inspirational and aspirational.

3 Likes

Do I need to tamper with the tee times so I can see in person and be inspired by said bombs??? :eyes:

1 Like

Field is quickly becoming full. No free world ranking points here, OWGR manipulators begone!

3 Likes

Can I defeat @davidc twice in 7 days?

Probably.

3 Likes

Bugs must like me more than you!

1 Like

A casual 1 handicap joining at the last minute? SHENANIGANS!

2 Likes

I mean… it is a Net tourney :joy:

Hitters hit - we all know @davidc is trending right now. Gonna be a few guys trembling when they see that 3 wood tee height!

2 Likes

Don’t you bring logic into this Internet tirade. I’ll not stand for it! (until I go to bed in an hour)

2 Likes

Shit, I’ll be teeing up a 3 hybrid 70% of the time. Are you all trembling at my 20.7 index? :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve seen @rabsie steam roll people as a 20, so yes :fire::fire:

1 Like

No way in hell I’m shooting under 100 after looking at these courses. Let’s go!

1 Like

Looking forward to comparing square strike setups with a 1.

1 Like

I hear @inchmarlo uses 2 putters

3 Likes

If you have 2 do you even…

1 Like

Who can say?

1 Like