PINZ Feedback Thread

I can take no credit for this. I wish I could, though.

1 Like

Just signed up, last name Conroy.

CC: @Shack @ShanePINZ

I also thought this would be more of a priority than being able to take a picture of a scorecard after a round instead of inputting it.

2 Likes

hi gang. Sent a DM, but struggling to get past the initial signup/set password spot on the signup process. I will be right here on the edge of my seat awaiting help.

1 Like

Quota would be a great stock game if its not there already

2 Likes

I tried to invite someone to the roost tonight, but it looks like they need to be on the app before I can do that. But to be on the app you guys have to manually approve everybody? Thereā€™s going to be like a thousand people you have to approve, which doesnā€™t seem like how itā€™s meant to work.

2 Likes

Just to be clear does PINZ support any Team Scoring?

Our roost is doing a variety of formats that include team events
2-man best ball & 2-man scramble specifically

1 Like

@Shack

For the last 3 months, we had a wall up so we could moderate everything as we added users. We did a huge release this week and had a few bugs. A new release will happen today/tomorrow and will open the floodgates of users once that new release is in App store.

As for the wall, we will be removing soon. See latest post in captains thread for inviting people. The captains should plan on starting the invites next week to hit the feb 1 date.

1 Like

2 Likes

If I did that should I still be expecting an email from you or do I need to tell you here so you let me in?

@big_randeer Right now PINZ is a way for a ROOST to capture all of its members rounds throughout the year. We will have weekly/monthly leaderboards for each ROOST. We are working on competitions for the summer, starting with head to head competitions. We are going to host some product development sessions soon where we can pick your brains about how to best support the ROOSTs, especially during daily tournaments.

There are two specific use cases we will tackle over the next year: First, we will connect ROOST members for ALL of their casual and competitive rounds and create compelling contests/contents around that throughout the season. Second, we will work with you guys on some live scoring features. For the live scoring, in the short term, you should use whatever software (eg golf genius) you used in the past.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Just wait. Be patient. We are waiting for a new release to hit the app store before we open the floodgates. Should be by Monday.

3 Likes

Great, thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

24 Likes

Make sure to check out our social feeds as well! Instagram @ pinzgolf , Twitter @ PINZgolf , Facebook @ PINZgolf

Thank you to all who have already followed!

1 Like

So I donā€™t run a roost, but have been in charge of events at my club the past few years. Am I to understand that Pinz right now is not able to run an event, and that everyone should use Golf Genius, Blue Golf, etc to run their events? I guess Iā€™m a little lost on what exactly the plan is for Pinzā€¦even after this post.

3 Likes

No worries. Completely understand the confusion.

PINZ is a way for the golfers in a roost to connect throughout the year. You can see your fellow roosters rounds, comment on them and participate in weekly/monthly/yearly challenges. In theory, every round you play should be in PINZ because its not just for game day.

We are young and hungry and we have a huge roadmap, including daily events but we are growing into that. Download and check it out.

@Shack

Getting this error when I try to create a login. I have the early access code and created my user name and password, but Iā€™m getting this last error. Any thoughts?

Is there a link to the app in this thread we need to use or just download from App Store? Sorry if posted but I skimmed thread and didnā€™t see one.