Olympic Prolific 3: Wine Valley GC in Walla Walla, WA - Sept. 9 & 10, 2023

I highly doubt that. They had a discounted rate for a replay last year.

I don’t see it listed on the website, but they have “twilight” and “super twilight” rates listed on there. I have to think there’s still a break and will ask in an email. Might not get a response until the new week, though

1 Like

@The_Cad_Says Will we see you this year at Wine Valley, Your Grace?

2 Likes

Shit, I’d love to. What’s the dates?

Edit: just saw start of Sept. That’s a genuine possibility… :relaxed:

5 Likes

I’ve realized west coast golf is my favorite golf. Im in.

8 Likes

Very much looking forward to this.

10 Likes

Damn @notjustinkaiser is signed up? Guess I’ll have to back out…

5 Likes

I’m still firmly in the “maybe” camp. Stay signed up for now…

4 Likes

I’ve signed up and paid my deposit :relaxed:

5 Likes

I’m in!! Deposit sent

6 Likes

As a lifelong resident of “The place so nice, they named it twice”, I can’t believe that I would be so tardy to the party on this one.

Not much else that I can add to the convo that hasn’t already been said, except to say how stoked I am for everyone to have a go at this track, especially you first timers! Dan Hixon knocked it out of the park on this one and barely moved any dirt while he was at it.

Other than that, I just wanted to offer up my boots-on-the-ground intel for any and all comments, questions, concerns. Hum babe!

8 Likes

$20 paid up. Lesss goooo! Walla Walla when it sizzles. Been wanting to make this place happen for a long while. Thank you @MrVinegar206.

6 Likes

Wine Valley is the PERFECT place for OP3 - glad we’re showing the world what the PNW has to offer outside the Seattle metro!

Sad in won’t be able to join this year - but I’ll be there in spirit. If anyone needs recs for the area, let me know. We lived over there this summer and have a rental property in town.

JEALOUS of the experience you’re all in for!

5 Likes

Cannot wait!

2 Likes

I just booked my hotel in Walla Walla so it’s getting more likely.

I am happy to host 3 participants (preferably out of towners passing through) @ Sahalee Country Club on Thursday September 7th.

Just so there aren’t any misunderstandings you will be responsible for your guest fee (apx $210).

4 Likes

Man am I late to the party, but scrolling the OP posts, these look like a blast

4 Likes

Not late at all. Still spots to sign up!

2 Likes

$20 sent. Confirmed. Cant wait for this.

4 Likes

Is the majority of the PNW crew staying in Walla Walla?

I’d imagine that’s a yes.

Anyone staying there Friday night?

Is everyone planning on staying in town, or just a veritable stay where u can?

Cheers

1 Like

I am flying in Thursday and plan on staying in WW Friday-Sat-Sun. Hotels are pretty limited. I would imagine there will be a good base crew at every local hotel.

If you’re in town Friday lets plan on having a pre-event beer or two.

5 Likes

I have a hotel booked starting Thursday and starting Friday. Haven’t committed to which night I am coming in yet but will be in WW as I think most are too

1 Like