Olympic Prolific 3: Wine Valley GC in Walla Walla, WA - Sept. 9 & 10, 2023

I’m definitely coming in Friday the 8th

Figuring out the angles now. To lower costs and to make the trip a bit more memorable/longer…

I’m flying from Oakland to Portland on Southwest points.

Then I’m looking at Boutique Air into Pendleton from Portland…

Then Monday morning I’m gonna take the train back to Portland from Pasco. Stoked about this. $28 for a ride along the Columbia River.

Then out to Gearhart Monday night and all day Tuesday.

Stoked to hang Friday evening. Probably staying at Marriott.

5 Likes

Haven’t made any plans yet, but I’ll most likely be driving down from CDA past Spokane airport. So could give someone a ride if they fly into there.

1 Like

Now flying to Seattle.

Then into Pasco from Seattle… I stupidly thought there would be transport options from Pendleton to Walla. Similar to the grape line shuttle from Pasco.

If anyones flying out of Seattle on Friday let me know.

I’m booking flight today…

Could easily do a ride share out of Pasco. Or just use the grape line shuttle.

Hey everyone, first time Refugee long time NLU watcher. I will probably sign up for this event but I’m going to talk to the lads about how many are gonna come before committing $20 per person. I do just want to say I’m a Palouse Ridge member so I can get at least 6 people at local rates if anyone wants to play the course before heading to Walla Walla.

7 Likes

I definitely planning on playing Palouse on my way over from Montana

5 Likes

Uggghhhh. This is making me want to change plans for Friday now… especially if @lazyjk is playing.

2 Likes

I’ll offer some insight.

Pasco to Portand train I’ve done dozens of times. Great way to travel and easy transition from Union Station - Portland Max - Airport.

Plan is to take redeye from Oahu to Seattle then drive down on Friday or Thursday. Was hoping to dip to Palouse but may just try to get to town. Alot depends if I fly in on thursday or friday.

If you do go the Pendleton route I would recommend Wildhorse Golf Course in Pendleton. It’s great fun and only like 40-50 bucks.

4 Likes

Wow. I can actually make this work. Fuck yes.

5 Likes

AMMMMPPPP!!! LFG! :heart:

1 Like

Now I just need to figure out where I’m flying into and where I’m sleeping.

Pasco WA is your best bet if you want to avoid a 4 hour drive.

4 Likes

What RyMo said, but Pasco is a small town airport that doesn’t have too many ways in/out. If you can find a way, great! But at least the drives from Seattle, Portland, Spokane, and Boise are all beautiful, too if you can’t find a good route to Pasco

1 Like

Small Town?! It’s a city of 400k people. Direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, LA, SF, SLC and PHX and Sea.

Basically theres a bunch of hubs that go there. Is it a regional airport? Yes, it is SEATAC? (Thank god no it isn’t.)

You’ll spend maybe 5 minutes in security.

3 Likes

I ~think~ I’m going to fly into Pasco and stay at the Marriott in Walla Walla. Anyone else have similar plans and want to carpool/be roommates

4 Likes

FTFY :grin:

4 Likes

What day you flying in?

I think the 8th.

1 Like

I think I’m your huckleberry. I’m coming from Arkansas so I bet we’ll have a similar timeframe on flights.

3 Likes

Hell yes. If you want to share a hotel/airbnb I’m also down for that and not necessarily tied to Marriott.

1 Like