Olympic Prolific 3: Wine Valley GC in Walla Walla, WA - Sept. 9 & 10, 2023

You’re good actually!

Nick doesn’t have one, just joining for fun!

1 Like

6 hours on a plane. Those bad boys come in handy.

1 Like

GGIDs

4 Likes

Our boy Apples is running a skins game. All are welcome to participate!

5 Likes

I only have about half of you signed up for the KPs!

IF YOU ARE BRINGING CASH FOR THE EVENT ENTRY, KPs, OR SKINS, I AM GOING TO GIVE THE PRO SHOP DESK AN ENVELOPE AND STICKY NOTES THAT YOU CAN TURN IT INTO!

It sounds like Saturday will be the Fish KP for free clubs, and the free foursome of golf at Wine Valley will be Sunday based on hole location order.

For the KP on Saturday, you’ll see this marker just in the right rough of #9, 95 yards out.

You can drop one ball near it, in the rough, no more than 2 clublenghts away. You will measure and pick up the ball when you reach the green. This competition is separate from the ball you have in play. The KP competition on Sunday on 14 WILL be your tee shot on the par 3. Please fill your divots when you’re done and dont take all day to hit the shot and finish the hole.

5 Likes

I’ll pay cash for the KP!

2 Likes

Are there groupings for Sundays shotgun start or are we just pulling an EAL and doing one big group :smile:

3 Likes

Starting hole is based on Saturday performance.

But I confirmed today it’ll still start at 8:30

2 Likes

Work week over and now on a boat, headed for OP3.

12 Likes

This looks like it’s going to be awesome. Starting to get FOMO. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

9 Likes

You and me both, my man…

7 Likes

We are up to 21 players on the skins game so far, lets keep it rolling!

2 Likes

Mine should be working: 2674757

1 Like

Got you in there now. Thank you!

@MrVinegar206 tee times for tomorrow are what’s in the spreadsheet, right? Confirming that they aren’t being moved back.

1 Like

@catshannon The spreadsheet is up to date. The GGID photo I posted above also has them

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks.

1 Like

@catshannon @b_lehmann when you checkin, make sure you mention you are doing Sat and Sunday too, they offer a three day in a row rate

1 Like

Hells Yea!

9 Likes