Olympic Prolific 3: Wine Valley GC in Walla Walla, WA - Sept. 9 & 10, 2023

Review from the plane “wine valley is okay. It’s like in a field”

9 Likes

Put this on a tshirt

5 Likes

A little Palouse Ridge action to open the weekend

10 Likes

I was just in the shop this morning as a first timer group of men and women from Portland and Seattle were finishing their rounds and there was a lot of “better and more fun than Chambers” chatter

5 Likes

OP1 Chambers is like a top 3-5 day for me so this seems like some bold statements from them!

3 Likes

I just checked in!! Where’s the crew at?

1 Like

2 groups are on 13 and 14 in their practice round rn

Reminder about the skins game! We are up to 29 players so far!

There is one skins game for saturday and one for sunday. $20 will get you in for both days ($10 per day), and it will be a 50/50 split between gross and net. If you can only enter one of the days, send me $10 and let me know which day you are signing up for. I am AT David-Appelbaum-3 on Venmo, last 4 is 8697.

If you are Canadian or are otherwise venmo-less, you can pay cash and we’ll figure it out.

2 Likes

@apples, sent the skins $ for myself and John Zoubek earlier today.

1 Like

yup I got you!

1 Like

Looking good, my man (@TheHonChiefJustice)! But…

I’m getting word that you haven’t entered the KP contest tomorrow? What gives?!?!

(I’m about to mention a bunch of people here… doing the Lord’s AKA @MrVinegar206’s work and getting status updates so he can go out and party in Walla Walla)

3 Likes

@catshannon @b_lehmann My man @GremlinGolfer tells me that you two can play some golf. You aren’t entering the KP this weekend though? I have some questions.

2 Likes

While I appreciate @notjustinkaiser being my bully this evening, I do have to apologize that he can’t read sometimes. @catshannon is marked as paid

3 Likes

I should have known!

My #sources said @catshannon was a much better human than @b_lehmann (who hasn’t paid?)

3 Likes

Apologies for being a scumbag - I haven’t been keeping up! Paid.

3 Likes

Checking on @Barndawg (and your boy Unkie Jojo), @Pauld1189, @alexfisher’s boy “Cam-ron”, and @anon24074719

Do you guys not like closest to the pin competitions and charity? Please let me—and everyone on the Refuge know—ASAP.

1 Like

I’m just getting word that @notjustinkaiser hasn’t even signed up for the event!

7 Likes

MODS! Delete this post above, now!

3 Likes

Also I can confirm @catshannon is a better human than most so that’s fair :joy:

5 Likes

Who’s next?!?!

Goldberg GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes