Olympic Prolific 3: Wine Valley GC in Walla Walla, WA - Sept. 9 & 10, 2023

All - I once again have one spot with @catshannon and @b_lehmann at 1pm at wine valley on Friday. This is an all time pairing, one not to miss.

Personally I’m going to attempt to play fully tipped out at 7600 yards with a rating higher than anywhere I’ve played at 76.4

We have one spot to a front row seat of WV humbling me. Any takers?

5 Likes

Sorry I had to drop, @b_lehmann.

If no one takes it, I’ll hopefully join for the back 9!

But timetable wont work for 18 now cause I have to take my dad back from a doctor’s appointment he cant drive home from in the morning in Seattle

2 Likes

@TheHonChiefJustice not sure of your timeline but there’s some NorCal boys in this group.

2 Likes

Yo I think I land at 1pm

As in. Factually land at 1pm

I was gonna basically get situated and then slide over. But yea not able to play unfortunately.

Now grabbing 2 beers when I get there to practice putt and connect. Maximum effort.

4 Likes

Sidebar… @lazyjk !!! Can’t wait to see you man. Very stoked sir.

2 Likes

Same here John!

2 Likes

Bummed I can’t make it this year and have a redux of our OP1 round at Chambers with you and @lazyjk!

3 Likes

Pull carts for rent/use? Enough to go around?

2 Likes

They have 10 to give out. First come first serve. Cart is included, btw, if they run out and you aren’t about carrying

2 Likes

Some light reading - from DMK:

https://mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?m=70484&i=799636&p=34&pp=1&ver=html5

4 Likes

Thanks. Probably packing the lighter bag then.

1 Like

@MarkInVictoria @Sarah Can you hit me with your handicap indexes for Golf Genius, please?

@TheHonChiefJustice Need your GHIN #

@Tjsekarski96 Need Nick’s GHIN #

@astrodupes @alexfisher The GHINs you two entered in the signup sheet didn’t work?

PNW Crew officially on notice. The new guy is en route.

10 Likes

I just reactivated my hdcp so it should work now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

all aboard the Zynternational space station.

This a fun reinvention of the old hot dogs or legs bit. I’ll call it potatoes or knees.

2 Likes

lol

Shorts on a Plane crew checking in. Things you just love to see.

RIP @Tippy.

3 Likes

Closing the loop, @jasonnutter will be joining us to round out a world class 4some.

See you all at 1pm :handshake:

3 Likes

My GHIN # is 8658307, I’m guessing you need mine as well