OATW and FCF present: The Rust Belt Rumble 4/20/24

It was swirling and gusting to at least 30.

Wind didn’t matter when I went full shankapotamus.

2 Likes

Guys, gals, and non-binary pals, I cannot believe I opened the sheet this morning to see where we’re at, only to find a full roster on both sides. Thank you so much for your interest. Doubly so for those of you I don’t already know, for trusting me to not be wasting your time lol.

We will definitely keep the waitlist active and discuss possibly adding a few spots to each team. If you do need to take your name off the roster or the waitlist, please post in here or let me know via dm so that I can make sure any open roster spot is filled from the waitlist first, and so that the waitlist stays in order of when people signed up.

Again, thank you all so much.

4 Likes

If we need to/have the ability to expand to accommodate the Michigan wait-list I can move sides, since the wait-list seems to be Michigan exclusive.

2 Likes

so quick to renounce us!
I thought we had something

4 Likes

An Ohioan must have bartered for his honey hams.

4 Likes

I just want more people to be able to play! I would very much prefer to stay on team Michigan!

I would think that OATW, as the largest roost, could scrounge up some guys for the wait list. They’re really kind of slacking in that regard.

2 Likes

An Arkansan (or Arkanswayer?) bartered for the honey baked ham. The only one with the sense to take me up on it!

2 Likes

If we play the Legacy

4 Likes

I kinda hope we do it in Ohio. I’d love to travel south of the border.

1 Like

Reconnaissance trip to valley of the eagles?

Toledo area would be ideal for it, but the golf here…isn’t great.

1 Like

Mr Conley76 is in conversations with several centrally located options… stay tuned

4 Likes

I know it’s private but highland meadows would be awesome.

1 Like

I played a scramble there this summer and really liked that course. Not as much as Inverness but it was still very good.

1 Like

If we don’t this year, we definitely will next year

5 Likes

I’ve been wasting the FcF members time for years, you’re good haha

5 Likes

@MelKiperSr @mswabb did you guys take your own names off the signup sheet or did that happen by accident?

I WANT ALL THE SMOKE

6 Likes

3 Likes

Come on @OhioAgainstTheWorld guys, get on that waitlist! I want this field expanded!

8 Likes