OATW and FCF present: The Rust Belt Rumble 4/20/24

Man I’m so damn in for this.
It’s the weekend after a huge curling event that we haven’t qualified for yet…but I’m really hopeful that we do. I probably don’t make it if we qualify…if we don’t, I’ll be there.

1 Like

Add me to that list.

3 Likes

Can you do me a favor and add me to the Michigan side for now? I can’t do it on my phone. 8.9 HDCP

1 Like

Done.

Michigan only has 1 spot left. Please do not hesitate to add your name to the wait list. We all know there will be drop outs, and we can definitely expand the field some if there’s enough interest

Ohio, let’s step it up here

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m also down to flip if needed / for some reason I’m not in Michigan yet.

1 Like

The Hills of Lenawee doesn’t deserve the likes of us.

1 Like

It would chew us up and spit us out.

1 Like

It’s a place that needs a loop before someone is going to play it competitively, but imagine the advantage the FCF crew would have if it was there.

2 Likes

Not to totally derail the conversation. I played a tough man scramble there a few months ago and old 4 green (I think it’s 18 now) was pinned on the middle left and it was actually impossible.

I can see that. The middle of that green is totally unpinnable, or had to have been placed by someone who is completely evil.

IM IN LETS FUCKING GO OHIO…

1 Like

Can’t seem to add myself to the list but I’m down

It would seem I’m late to the party in signing up, but it seems as though some of the Ohio boys could fill the oatw side and the reserves could move on in! Is this me being very selfish absolutely.

Put on for the waitlist, almost guarantee something opens up.

Also a slim chance we expand the field

Oh don’t worry I waitlisted myself.

Also if you all want me to relive my most embarrassing golf memory we should play legacy by Arthur hills.

4 Likes

I’ll hit up that waitlist and pray for expansion. This sounds great.

1 Like

The island hole?

2 Likes

I ran out of balls on that hole and was dqd from the tournament.

6 Likes

Oof. That’s brutal. If it’s a windy day that hole is a real bitch.

2 Likes