North Star Shootout 4 (NSU Roost Major) - Minneapolis, MN - July 15, 2023

I considered Semisonic but decided Hüsker Dü was more impactful to music as a whole. Same with Motion City Soundtrack.

3 Likes

But what if Motion City Soundtrack was impactful to teenage me (growing up in Michigan)?

9 Likes

4 Likes

Love that for you.

4 Likes

If The ‘Mats logo isn’t a replica of The CC Club sign what are we even doing here

4 Likes

Hey y’all, since the Team Names/Theme announcement came so late, I’ve decided to give an extension on the logo contest - please submit any entries by April 15. I know we have some talented folks out here, don’t be shy!

https://forms.gle/xV4zfmdrGAhXhgFx9

2 Likes

Excited to sign up for the event tomorrow. Let’s play some golf!

2 Likes

:partycage: :partycage: :partycage:

REGISTRATION IS OPEN

If it asks, the GGID is NSS4

pce-northstarshootout4.golfgenius.com

I have set the entry fee at $210 with an optional $10 (additional)* donation for Gillette Childrens’. If you have any questions or issues, holla at ya boy.

*Additional, because we’re already donating all proceeds after expenses. Last year we donated almost $6k and I’d love to beat that this year!

@NorthStarUnited

Edit: Cancellation policy:
Cancel 4/1 - 5/31: full refund
Cancel 6/1 - 6/30: 50% refund
Cancel 7/1 and later: no refund

8 Likes

Midnight central correct?

I know this may seem annoying as shit but I am planning accordingly.

2 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

Me getting ready to stay up and play video games for three hours after my normal bedtime.

Let’s ride, guis

5 Likes

How long until your fourth cousin twice removed plans their wedding for this day and you have to miss, AGAIN?

2 Likes

Given the historical trends, I’d say it’s more likely than not.

4 Likes

Is there a hard cap on numbers? Currently in Spain and would prefer not setting an alarm.

1 Like

I’m not @bignanski but I would be shocked if it was “sold out” by the time you are awake tomorrow.

3 Likes

The more, the merrier. As long as the final number is divisible by 8.

3 Likes

I’ll be on a train by 8am/1am for you folks so hopefully I’m not late to the party. Also this isn’t a baberuth flex - it’s spring break and I have a kid here on an exchange so have to do the checking in thing.

4 Likes

11PM Mountain

5 Likes

2 Likes

I actually am petitioning for a @freesypop ban…guy goes to Palm Springs and soaks up some lovely weather and golf and brings back gestures out window whatever this shit is.

6 Likes