North Star Shootout 4 (NSU Roost Major) - Minneapolis, MN - July 15, 2023

Registered!

Also - the extra donation is a quantity field so don’t (or do if you’re very generous) put in 50 cause that’s 50x$10!

3 Likes

I’m wide awake now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Good to know, I’ve never used the add-on feature before

Registered and ready to golf!

2 Likes

Sadly, it turns out I can’t make this date work. Truly disappointing stuff.

@bignanski Deleted my name in the spreadsheet but it wouldn’t let me delete the row. Appears I don’t have the security clearance to do so (which makes sense).

Everybody should have full edit capability, but I will take care of it. Major bummer man.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude :upside_down_face:

Gotta give it a few weeks before I commit. The chances of something popping up are big, but once I commit I’ll commit.

If something important hasn’t been scheduled yet, start lobbying for other weekends :+1:

2 Likes

Cleanly registered. Going to get ahead of this one and say my handicap is in the vanity zone, can’t wait to caddy in the finals

2 Likes

Excellent handle.

2 Likes

Reminder that the spreadsheet means nothing, you must sign up and pay through Golf Genius. We currently have 31 on the GG roster and 49 on the spreadsheet. And we need… a lot more to actually make this happen. Don’t be shy!

@NorthStarUnited

5 Likes

Last call for logo submissions! The council will vote on Sunday, 4/16.

https://forms.gle/xV4zfmdrGAhXhgFx9

2 Likes

Planning to pay for this on the 28th! I will be there!

2 Likes

@MrChickPhilA @ChickPhilA

Is there any chance y’all will be able to make it out for this one!?!?!

1 Like

@Battisstatus Unfortunately we won’t be able to make it. Me and @ChickPhilA have our Roost Major on exact same day in PA! We’ll be there in spirit.

4 Likes

Good luck!!!

1 Like

We’ll miss you! @MikeRevak explain yourself

2 Likes

Wait, Wait. I may have jumped the gun on the date. I saw a hold on our Landman calendar, but I don’t think the date is actually confirmed yet (whoops). Sorry for the confusion and apologies @MikeRevak!

3 Likes

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd

5 Likes