NLU's Queen City 4-Way Presented by Big Randy: September 9th & 10th

You say that now, but wait until I shank that first shot into the woods…:smiley:

2 Likes

Completely get it!! Was hoping to just do one so golf at Glenview is perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

Feed me @JAD and @Tron

3 Likes

More details to come, but just confirmed there will be a special little treat on tap for those in attendance Friday evening. :whale: :whale: :beers:

13 Likes

@Tron Big Steve is trying to register for the 4-Way, he just joined the Nest under @Slinder but we can’t find him when we go to register on Golf Genius. He just joined the Nest today so I don’t if that’s the issue but any help you can provide is much appreciated!

2 Likes

@Privatecollection should be able to get you sorted out.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah. Stoked to see Big Steve!

@Privatecollection will get him sorted.

2 Likes

I can help!! Just saw your DM, I’ll reply in there.

Can’t join that weekend even though I live (half my days anyway) a solid 3 wood from Mad Tree. I highly recommend Psychopathy and the Nutty Brown. Enjoy the weekend in the 513.

2 Likes

My first refuge post, and it’s about my first ever event. Can’t wait! Looking forward to the golf, good times, meeting everyone, and a brand new LPGA tournament!

8 Likes

I may have missed this stated earlier but has registration officially closed, as the GolfGenius link states?

1 Like

I will certainly open it back up. We have a waiting list for golf but still room to join for Friday night and Saturday festivities.

1 Like

When worlds collide and the LPGA & NLU end up in your hometown and at your brewery, it only seems right to make a beer to celebrate the occasion.

I’m stoked to introduce………

“Beluga Juice”

• Pale ale w/ Mosaic and Ella hops
  • 5% abv
  • fruity, subtle floral, refreshing & easy drinking

Beluga Juice will be on tap in the event space Friday night so sign up, have a few, then blame your high scores on @MerchCzar

25 Likes

Is the four way with beans or onions?

2 Likes

There is a correct and incorrect answer

5 Likes

Is it to late to get the Mrs. in for Saturday? An LPGA event might be the type of thing that gets her to understand my golf addiction.
@Tron .

1 Like

It sounds like the NLU tickets are in the Commisioner’s Club. You can buy those through the tournament website, if there is no longer an NLU option.

My advice would be to pull the trigger ASAP. I know
10 people who purchased tickets after hearing about it from me.

1 Like

This is correct. However, our package is a little different than what a regular commissioner club ticket entails. Just want to be clear on that.

I agree she needs to be there. You can still get her a ticket on the events website.

1 Like

Too late. The little man and her are headed to Daytona Beach that weekend. Welp.

1 Like