NLU's Queen City 4-Way Presented by Big Randy: September 9th & 10th

Also interested in Glenview only, if that becomes an option. Glad to see you guys coming back to the REAL Queen City!

2 Likes

I am planning a 40th birthday visit to the U.S. from Scotland in September, which includes Pennsylvania and Indiana (where I lived back in the day.) I’m figuring out if plans can be changed to include this. It’s a longshot, but it would great!

1 Like

What a fantastic itinerary - so excited to join!

2 Likes

@Tron

Are the tickets for Saturday in the Commissioner’s Club or the Kenwood Lounge, or something NLU specific?

My wife is coming with me on Saturday and we already had tickets to the Commissioner’s Club. Just want to be sure she can get into the same places as me with that ticket.

Thanks!

1 Like

Believe it’s the Commissioner’s Club, so you should be good to go!

1 Like

Ahhh, super excited to sign up for this as my first Refuge event! This was the thing that had me make the long overdue decision to join The Nest.

Question: do you know how long it will take for my member name to show up in the member list in GolfGenius? I would like to sign my dad and me up for this today and at The Nest pricing, however it isn’t showing me in the list. I really don’t want to miss out, and am ready to sign us both up today!

1 Like

@Privatecollection Just DM’d you to add me to the member list!!

1 Like

Big guy, any non-alcoholic brews available?

Mad Tree has a bunch of NA options

1 Like

We’ve been experimenting with a N/A Pale Ale so hopefully it will back be on tap by then. If not, we always have a non-alcoholic draft cocktail plus our house ginger ale (also other sodas, tea, etc.)

1 Like

Just got registered. It said there were 10 spots remaining but when everything processed it said that I’m on the waitlist? Full payment processed though. Just wanted to make sure I did everything correctly. @Privatecollection

1 Like

Let me take a look and I’ll DM you.

More of a general question, if I signed up separately with a friend is there a chance of playing together? Or are all tee times assigned randomly? TIA.

1 Like

Always happy to field requests and will try our best to make them happen.

3 Likes

Just keep me away from @NightTrainLane

5 Likes

Any specific way you’d want us to make these requests for organizational purposes? I’m in the same boat re: signing up with two friends.

2 Likes

Direct message me if you have a pairing request.

1 Like

@jjschafe Happy to have you over at Glenview. Here is the signup sheet and it will be locked in come mid-August when I need to send it over to the course. Cost is $34/walking $50/cart

@TheHarryGolfer I totally understand that not everyone is interested in everything included in the packages we create but if I can be completely honest, from a budget and logistic standpoint breaking each option out individually for just a select few is an absolute nightmare to manage. Would love to have you out at Glenview though (signup above) and then we will hopefully see you on Saturday at the tournament!

1 Like

You care if I jump in on that first tee time with you?

1 Like

I’d be honored!

1 Like