NLU's Queen City 4-Way Presented by Big Randy: September 9th & 10th

People get to hang out with You in our package. That’s priceless.

1 Like

Onions.

3 Likes

TC is correct

2 Likes

I’m so sad I’m missing this… we have UC’s home opener on Saturday, Bengals home opener against the Steelers on Sunday. Maybe Cincinnati is too entertaining of a city? People are beginning to murmur.

Sorry if I missed it but can we just come by for some Beluga Juice on Friday night??

4 Likes

Is it September yet?

3 Likes

No

5 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Any hotel recommendations for the weekend that minimizes drive time between the courses? Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I’d look at the Courtyard by Dayton Downtown Springfield for Wednesday night. There isn’t much nightlife in Dayton, so you might as well just stay close.

Columbus would be an option for Wednesday. Someone else would need to help you out with recommendations there.

Anything in Blue Ash, Kenwood, Rookwood, Downtown Cincy, or Covington would work for the rest of the weekend.

There is a Homewood Suites next to MadTree Brewing where the Friday night event is.

As far as I know they haven’t announced a parking plan yet.

1 Like

I mean that depends on what you’re looking to do I guess? We have a solid amount of breweries and the Oregon District is usually pretty busy.

3 Likes

I don’t appreciate this awful Xavier bias.

3 Likes

I’m not a Xavier guy. Muskingum University alumni.

No offense to Dayton. My only nightlife experience in downtown was being up there for Hamilton and there we not a lot of options.

Yeah most of the traditional nightlife stuff isn’t in that area of downtown. It’s basically the theatre and Uno’s across the street.

But we’ve got stuff in and around town that is pretty solid.

My apologies to you, Muskingum college, and most especially John Glenn.

Respectfully, that’s poor planning on your part. Literally you could have gone like 3 blocks to the south and found plenty to do.

2 Likes

Off the waiting list and into the game, let’s go babyyyyyyyy!!

4 Likes

At some point, our Cincinnati members and Charlotte members have to have a match to decide, once and for all, which is the true Queen City. Or is this Queen in the North/Queen in the South?

GOT memes here

2 Likes

brainstorming and discussions are in the works

1 Like

Shots fired at Cincinnati.

11 Likes

pretty sure this settles the debate. sorry charlotte.

11 Likes

@Tron @Privatecollection

Are carts an option for the round at Springfield?

1 Like