NLU & The Fliers Club Present The Dangerfield Caper - June 10, 2023

Yeah, agreed. I was feeling salty for having to cancel and jumped the gun a bit.

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

This event is the massive, beautiful cherry on the top of my school year. Getting a chance to play a bucket list course and tee it up with all of you is keeping me sane.

6 Likes

I know that the initial post states that golf will be played until dark. Will there be an option for people to get out a little earlier than that to catch the last ferry from P-town back to Boston? I’m trying to plan my transit plans for this event.

Very sad I cant make this one now. Hope you guys all have a blast!

Thought I’d throw this out here. Anyone looking for a roommate on the Cape at all for this trip? Alternate housing plans kind of fell through. Going to look for some hotels tomorrow but wanted to start here before booking anything. Thanks!

An email came out this morning for the app for the event. Some good info in there for the planners among us.

5 Likes

It just hit me that this event is next week! Really looking forward to seeing you all and pumped to be playing in this one. :smiley:

11 Likes

Meeting @Privatecollection after many Zooms will be a highlight.

Excited to discuss the artistic merit of Rich Harvest Farms with @Tron

And @MerchCzar and I have a lot in common even though we have different vibes.

I’m being that guy but I don’t care. Let’s tee it up.

11 Likes

Right back at ya, my friend!

3 Likes

Anyone else align with any of these travel deets?:

Taking fast ferry from BOS the morning of at 8:30am to PTown

Staying at Habor Hotel Provincetown the night of

Fast Ferry back to BOS at 10:30 the 11th

If so, I’ll be around. Would love to chat.

Also, planning to meet some friends at Trillium Fort Point that Sunday afternoon as I don’t fly out til later in the afternoon. Come hang for beers!

Edit: Also, wish I’d known there’d be a Caper-eve hang before I made my plans. Would love to be there for that!

2 Likes

Post-event drinks at Harbor Hotel?

2 Likes

Twist my arm…

And I’ll need a nice hangover for the Sunday drive anyway.

1 Like

5 Likes

Wait, you’re going to be there?

IMG_0428

Hot damn!

1 Like

Any details on the food truck that will be on hand? A lobster roll would be pretty handy :wink:

Signmetfup.gif

2 Likes

3 Likes