NLU & The Fliers Club Present The Dangerfield Caper - June 10, 2023

NLU is teaming up with our friends at The Fliers Club for a full-day celebration of the game at one of the only true American links. Highland Links’ unique nine holes are laid across rolling terrain with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean, perched on cliffs overlooking the National Seashore in Truro, MA - formerly known as Dangerfield.

The event itself will be outside of our normal NLU events and run through The Fliers club directly (no NIT spots). There are 30 spots available (only for Nest members) and on a first-come, first-served basis. TFC did their sign-up a couple weeks ago and has a long waiting list. We’ll also organize some sort of competition between TFC and NLU.

Registration will open on Friday, March 3rd at 12:00 pm ET. We’ll post the registration link here next week.

Details

Date: June 10, 2023

Where: Highland Links, Truro, MA

Who: 60 players mixed between Nest & Fliers Club members

Cost: $200

Includes: all-day golf, tee gifts and prizes.

Food and drink will be available for purchase on-site, including local food trucks and oysters.

Timing: Play will begin mid-morning to allow people time to get out to the Cape either by car or ferry. And then we’ll play til dark.

31 Likes

YARN | A pretty nice little Saturday | Old School (2003 ...

Cape golf and on a weekend? Booking my ferry ticket now.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, looking forward to a nice cape weekend with some great golf this summer

6 Likes

We need to find some Heady Topper and Captain’s Daughter

1 Like

Some really fun options on the way off cape for public golf as well.

3 Likes

@Kirbs

2 Likes

All the way in on this one

5 Likes

I’m going to be out there like Donna Kelce with a custom H&B polo that’s half Fliers and half NLU. Can’t wait for this one!

11 Likes

Anyone interested in possibly going in on an AirBnb?

2 Likes

Just bumping this - registration will go live tomorrow at noon eastern. Will post the link up top and in a reply to the thread.

Going to limit to Nest members only, as we’re anticipating a waitlist for this.

10 Likes

Excited for this and looking to make a long weekend out of it with my wife, pending registration, will need some local recs for places to stay :smiley:

3 Likes

Registration is open for Nest members via the link below.

The team was making a few changes to the form, so if you come across a section that asks for your Instagram handle, please put your Nest handle in that spot. Register Here

9 Likes

Awesome got a spot, very pumped for this one even considering the 5hr drive from the RACDG Inness event the day before!!!

4 Likes

Jaws (1975): The Danger From Outside – Geeking Out about It

See y’all at the Cape

9 Likes

See you guys June 10th :saluting_face:

6 Likes

LFG!!! Love Highland Links!! See you beauties there!!

7 Likes

I will be there.

Spoiler: I do not look like the guy in my avatar.

11 Likes

Nice and easy on the registration front. Thanks for setting this up for us! Should be a fun event,

3 Likes

I’ll be there too… looking forward to reuniting @FastEddie64 . I’ll see if Win wants to join and terrorize you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Great to hear!! Haha Bring him, he can be on my team this time! Bring the ruckus to those Fliers Club boys.