NLU & The Fliers Club Present The Dangerfield Caper - June 10, 2023

Tee Gift Preview? :eyes:

4 Likes

In the app it says barbecue lunch

2 Likes

Ah missed it

1 Like

At this point, I’m looking forward to getting out to the cape so I can breathe again. Right now, at 9pm, our air quality index is at 187.

I played and walked my home course yesterday (for the first time since a bad injury to both ankles), and while my legs feel pretty good, my lungs are still burning a little.

By contrast, here is North Truro, MA

3 Likes

We have our largest event in NY on Friday and “smoke” was not on the weather bingo card. AQI has gone from an unknown term to the most stressful 3 letters of my life. Looks like we’ll be fine enough to play Friday but this is stress I didn’t need.

When those going to the Cape see me Saturday, if I look 40 years older you’ll know why.

8 Likes

1 Like

Going to the ocean is my favorite cure-all

1 Like

TSA tried to keep us down, Tootsie’s tried to keep us sober… They lose, we win. On to Boston.

5 Likes

My brother flew into the city last night and sent this pic flying in. He was supposed to play Bayonne today, CANCELLED.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Bringing some home club juice for the homies

5 Likes

For anyone traveling to Truro by way of the cape vs ferry to Provincetown, I can’t suggest stopping in Chatham enough. Great little town along the way.

Squire is a classic spot in town unfortunately Cape League baseball doesn’t kick off until Saturday

5 Likes

Chatham Fish Pier. If you’ve never seen a seal the size of an elephant this is your spot. Good food fast (not cheap)

2 Likes

The Great White Sharks agree!

4 Likes

Pretty good.

14 Likes

We out here

13 Likes

You fellas caught it on a nice calm day.

Enjoy!

@PinePocky and I have upheld the honor of the Nest and YOTB! Our foursome placed 1st in the 1-2-3 Stableford competition, Shout-out to Chris and Zach, our incredibly fun Fliers club teammates, with whom we shared this honor.

14 Likes

It was a fun day!

22 Likes

Awesome time, gentlemen and ladies! Only shame is the weather today is absolute perfection, wish I could have stayed an extra day.

8 Likes