NLU Summer Festival: August 21, 2023 @ Erin Hills

I too have some egregious pink shorts haha

@Privatecollection please pair all the pink shorts together

3 Likes

The thought crossed my mind, but I haven’t figured out how to make the logistics work. I’m also still up in the air on when I’ll fly into Milwaukee, so that certainly doesn’t help

We’re monitoring

1 Like

Down fall / upside of being a teacher at the end of the year … I have a lot of time to search and plan (aka over think)

1 Like

I have (multiple) pink pants, but I’m too fat and out of shape to even think about wearing them while walking EH in August.

I would love to see a closest to the pin challenge from there though.

2 Likes

I put my Sunday Lawsonia tee times on the sheet. I booked two foursomes, so please hop in.

My pink shorts will make the trip.

3 Likes

Would anyone be interested in getting a cottage at EH on Sunday? Looks like one is available.

I’m in for both! Added my name to the doc. Thanks!

1 Like

Can I join that tee time? That time works perfectly for when I’ll be in the area and have always wanted to play there

1 Like

Yea man, sounds good!

1 Like

Gonna be a challenge to talk myself into golf on Sunday, but I would entertain an offer to play Brown Deer Park GC. Hello world.

Thanks man! This is going to be awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s the cost on that? Friend of mine that’s been before said staying on site is very worth it so I’m curious what it looks like

@TeddyPargame - I am interested.

They look very nice.

Expensive to be fair.

About $1800-2000 per cottage. Four king beds in private rooms so about $500 per guy.

1 Like

I haven’t been in them but walking past them multiple times…they look fucking awesome.

Yeah I think we could basically turn one into a house party/welcome reception for internet golf sickos.
Respectfully of course.

I’d be interested too. Looks great!

If three other guis are interested in it for Sunday night LMK. We could also play Sunday + kettle loop.