NLU Summer Festival: August 21, 2023 @ Erin Hills

More to come. But just want to get this on everyone’s radar, as registration season is upon us across the golf space. The annual Summer Festival will be one of our four big events each year - think the initial Summit we held at Commonground a few years back.

This event is going to be killer. And we’re gonna try to make it easy for anyone who wants to come in early for a day or two at the BMW Championship at Olympia Fields, and then the main event is the Monday after.

Look for registration May 1st!

94 Likes

TC, charge your phone!

1 Like

I already have these dates blocked off in my calendar, I know I am going to get absolutely demolished by this course but I am all in on participating in this and hopefully making it a yearly tradition to #getInvolved

Lol I love that the price difference is the same price as joining the nest

37 Likes

Oh man… an event for my 42nd bday?? Thanks fellas!

5 Likes

We going to get an Iration show out of this @Pooshdaddy ?

3 Likes

All in on this one. Can’t wait for sign ups.

2 Likes

have heard cool things about wisconsin in the non-winter months

4 Likes

This seems like the perfect reason to finally go to Erin Hills

2 Likes

I gotta go

4 Likes

A double dip with the Ope-in…

tourist sauce sign up

19 Likes

Going to Sand Valley for Memorial Day weekend, trying to figure out how to convince my girlfriend I need to go back to Wisconsin in August :thinking:

5 Likes

Get her hooked on their ice cream sandwiches and you’ll be booking your return flight to Wisconsin while you’re already there.

5 Likes

Making a comment in here to help pencil this on my calendar.

2 Likes

I also think Packers training camp should be going on then? Maybe that will be persuasive.

1 Like

I’m here? I mean, we don’t know each other, but that’s really not the point.

3 Likes

How’s the drive from Chicago to Erin Hills?

1 Like

Ez pz, about 2 hours.

2 Likes

the Jordan Love era!

2 Likes

Delightful, through God’s country.