NLU ST ANDREWS INV. (Keep. DMK’s. Name. Out. Your Fu*kin Mouth!)

@jhkaplan - i believe you’re one of the admins of the whatsapp chat.

1 Like

I…did not know this. @ARoeder send me a PM with your WhatsApp phone number and I’ll add you. Just a heads up, it’s kind of a dead chat right now as the trip is still possibly 6 months away and no one is really sure if they will go/it will happen.

And everyone has already bought their rain pants

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I’m very interested to see what new rain repellant technologies are new to the 2020 fall line.

5 Likes

We’re all to stressed out about logistics and possibilities to get excited :frowning:

2 Likes

really hoping this comes in blue

1 Like

Isn’t this what wrestlers wear to shed weight the day of weigh-in? I’m sweating just looking at it

What a great idea. @HaveOuimet get in here! I found the solution to our weight loss and rain issues!

1 Like

I started working out today in anticipation of this trip so may need a belt for my rain pants.

This is why I didn’t through my hat into the ring, even with my wife encouraging me to go.

I firmly ascribe to the adage “The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to.” Even if this trip doesn’t end up happening, knowing it’s on the calendar as of now helps ease my mind a bit especially given the current state of the world.

2 Likes

I need to mentally commit to this trip but am having a hard time. When I look at the worldwide VID situation, I turn into a Debbie Downer. I need to find that hook to get me back into the trip and am open to suggestions.
@rjj1986 post just hit as I was typing and it helps. Great post Sir.

1 Like

Currently On Sale but does not come in blue.

3 Likes

Hope it’s not too cold in Scotland

1 Like

Sooo glad I have a single room.

2 Likes

I just mentally committed to the trip. Booked my flight at a ridiculously low price and will be arriving Saturday for a afternoon warm up round. Who wants to play?

7 Likes

I am getting in Saturday at 13:05, I may not have time for a round but I will be down for a pint.

3 Likes

For perspective, 7 months ago VID had barely registered in the US. A LOT has happened since then, amirite?! So 6 months is a looooong time in the world at the minute. Many things could and probably will happen. Many of them good. :smiley:

3 Likes

I am coming in on Saturday morning and looking for a round on Saturday the 10th. Anyone already have a time booked and have an extra spot?

Sounds amazing. Put me down as placeholder and as we get closer and have more clarity can finalize?

1 Like