NLU ST ANDREWS INV. (Keep. DMK’s. Name. Out. Your Fu*kin Mouth!)

you have a newborn, and a toddler, this is 100% understood, and expectd by any father here - carry on, and congrats

I’ll be over June 1-7 golfing (and probably a week or so before with the fam) - otherwise I would be all over this.

Gents, for those of you thinking about a golf trip to Scotland, the price on this is very very good. I booked all of our trip for our guys trip over myself and got everything at really good prices (including TOC and TNC via the advanced tee time lottery) and was only slightly less money, but if you add the hours of labor (at my excessive rate…) this is probably a better deal, lol.

Cheers fellas. I would be on this trip if I thought I could swing 2 Scotland golf trips in 2021 and stay married.

2 Likes

@FreshBrogurt we must!

November.

1 Like

+1 on Will’s comment on the price point. I’m comparing with my itinerary for next September that includes Kingsbarns, but doesn’t include TOC guaranteed. Enjoy all who’re able to go!

1 Like

Give us a bell when you’re over. Got a bunch of members all over Scotland, including two in St Andrews.

2 Likes

Genuinly hope this all goes thru for you guys , its not the best here just with COVID country getting locked down across the central belt up here in Tayside ,Fife and up North still ok in the main. Tough scene for pubs and restaurants just now if your drinking alcohol you must drink it outside which is not the best with the weather were having just now.

I can confirm that St Andrews courses have been mint this year so far as has Carnoustie and Panmure and all going well i catch up with some of you when your here .

1 Like

Interested

I agree. The Old Course and Jubilee Course were amazing but Panmure was by far my favorite course I played. I could certainly tee it up there everyday for the rest of my life.

1 Like

It can be cold AF in August as well…

2 Likes

They said October in St Andrews should be cold but I played the Old Course today and it was fabulous! About 55 and sunny.

19 Likes

Well ain’t that a slap to us Americans. Jealous

I could not be happier for you.

2 Likes

I’ll throw my name in the interested hat!

See yall at the airport! Arriving in Edinburgh with my dad and brother on the 17th for golf the week after this

Morning all,

Will be in the area around that time also. If anyone is around and keen for some golf I can help out at a variety of the courses such as St Andrews, Panmure, Elie & Carnoustie with member discounts. Just thought I would throw this out there.

Let’s hope for a resurgence in 2021.

Go well,

SLS

15 Likes

Pencil me in TC. Assuming all is well with international travel, I’m a go for sure. I made this trip in 2019 and have been itching to go back.

1 Like

Awesome, I’m still hesitant to pull the trigger on the flight and it’s cheap right now. What is the refund policy on your flight if you don’t mind me asking and congrats on getting on the trip.

1 Like

Thanks, time to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Lol.

1 Like