NLU Peloton Thread - New Years Resolutions

First AT ride in a while - this was a little more boring than I remembered (sorry in advance for those who have not taken it yet) but I still beat my output from the last time I took it.

1 Like

Used to do the club bangers rides regularly but hadn’t done one in a while. Is Alex still considered one of the top instructors? Did the Ride to Greatness series work ?

He is my personal favorite probably. Just from looking at the number of people that have taken each ride, I would say that he is probably the most popular in terms of people taking his classes.

1 Like

I took Leanne’s 30 min 80s ride today. Aside from the live Lizzo class I took it’s the first one with a live crowd riding along. Clearly a huge percentage of the folks there timed it with a big milestone and the way everyone cheered at the shoutouts made me think for the first time it would be fun to do a class in person. Alas, on the West Coast it’s not to be.

That said I’m about a week or so away from my 1,000th ride!

6 Likes

Great stuff!

Not sure what fellow nesticle it was that was in the AOS 30-min Cody ride I just did from Arlington, VA but thank you! You were hauling ass and I was trying to keep up.

Let my wife select my ride today and turns out that HIIT and Hills are my favorite rides! Love a very unexpected PR!

5 Likes

I’m honestly just excited to meet you in person next weekend so I can know someone with these crazy numbers!

1 Like

Hahahaha, I typically hover in the mid 500’s, this one took a LOT of deviation from called out resistance! Either way, looking forward to getting together with everyone!

1 Like

Paging @tylernichols91

2 Likes

Might as well get a bingo board

2 Likes

Recently moved and the movers lost the power cord to the bike. Trying to get a replacement, this has been my customer service experience so far:

1. Call local Peloton store. Speak to a human but they don’t have any replacement parts. Tell me to talk to customer service.
  2. Talk to a bot via the website chat.
  3. Talk to a ‘person’ via a new chat that I graduated to. She confirmed that they have replacement cords but they can’t do a transaction over the chat so I need to call the customer service number.
  4. On hold for 16 minutes, I have to drop for a work call.
  5. On hold for 28 minutes, briefly get a ringtone and then the phone goes silent. Eventually hang up.
  6. On hold for 20 minutes, briefly get a ringtone and then the call disconnects.

Also, the hold music is not great.

1 Like

Moving in two weeks. Good to hear this (sorry for you obvi).

Did you remove the bike screen? Our movers won’t do it.

starting back up again today or tomorrow after 2 weeks of COVID. interested to see how everything feels

1 Like

Ride update for the week! Thanks @Douger23 for nominating Alex’s 30 Min Future Ride from 7/27/22. @ChickPhilA please update the title when you can. Enjoy!

1 Like

We moved a few months ago… I removed the screen and the seat from the frame. Both were very easy to remove and made moving it much easier. The bike went in the moving truck so I also removed the pedals. If you do that be careful because one of the pedals is reverse-threaded.

1 Like

Removed the bike screen, pedals, water bottle holder and weight holder. Would recommend taking pictures or label things because I couldn’t remember which screw went where.

1 Like

Finally reached a person on my 4th call who said that I shouldn’t have called them and just need to email customer support and they will send a replacement. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sounds fun :neutral_face: